Friday, June 27, 2008

Try to Remember

Wow!!! I loved the week with PK, Nick, and Mollie. So did Adam. I haven't seen Adam this relaxed in quite a while. He's slowly improving, btw but his headaches are still there. He's soon having the sleep study done where they are looking for sleep apnea.

Anyhow, PK really is trying to inspire my libido to return. For one thing, yesterday we just had a nice, frank discussion about things. For another thing, PK has a "plan" for me. First off, she says I should be reading. I'm making it a point to read more blogs. She seems to think if I follow her plan that maybe just maybe my libido will find its way back to where it belongs.

So I'm thinking she might not be opposed to my doing a bit of writing along with the reading.

So I'm thinking some more.....

I've often heard it said that where the mind goes, the man - or woman - follows.

I figure I owe it to myself to see if perhaps that's true so how about it... wanna take a little mind trip with me?

Here's my plan... without looking I want to see how many of our toys I remember. See, it's been MONTHS - seriously - since I've seen any of them.

Let's see...

First off, there's the HMW. Remember that one? It's my absolute favorite vibrating object and trust me we own a number of vibes. This one however is da bomb. In need of a quickie big O? Whip this baby out and you'll be throbbing in no time at all.

And then hmmmm..... the crop. Oh, yes. The crop. I remember that. Do you remember all the funny things that happened? How about the time it poked up out of the bag as we were checking into a hotel? Or the time the little flappy thing kept flying off and CC wrote a limerick about it?? Then there was the time Adam played drum major with it.

Those were the days.....

Let's see....

There's also the two sided paddle.. business on one side, fluffy furry fun on the other.

And the flogger. Remember Mistress Sky? Gosh I miss her. She had the best advice for using a flogger. Ours is red. PK has one too. The first time we met I tied knots in hers. Hehehehe....

Then there's an assortment of wood things... spoons mostly but that tiger maple spatula that we named the west virginian is the most beautiful thing I think I've ever seen in the spanking implement realm.

We have a back scratcher or two.

A hair brush or two.

You know what's sad? I'm not even sure where all these things are and what's worse is I wonder if we will ever use them again.

I've been reluctant to say anything here because Adam honestly isn't feeling well and I don't want to put any pressure on him. He reads everything I write, you know.

No pressure, babe. That's not why I'm writing this.

I'm not even sure WHY I'm writing this. The idea for this post just crossed my mind. That's all.

I'm trying to think if I've forgotten any of our implements. I'm sure I have but can't think of any off the top of my head... the black nylon paddle maybe but that's all I can think of.

I'm searching for some new blogs to read too as I venture into this reading assignment PK has issued.

Any suggestions?

11 comments:

  1. You are right twin! I never mind you writing. Does anyone wonder why I am trying to get Eva's libido back? You might think it is none of my business but Eva's writing when she first started her blog really helped me to come out and Nick and I improved our sex life immensely!! I want to return the favor.

    The best thing about Eva and Adam - they really love each other. I don't think they know how obvious it is when you see them together. They will never pressure each other they will encourage each other until the time is right and then they will be receptive. According to my 'plan' for them they need to both concentrate on getting well and strong again. I think reading will help. Writing a FF together wouldn't hurt. And all these toys, gather them together in one place - trust me you will need them again!

    The visit was fantastic!! I am ready to get together again! How 'bout it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved the Crop story! I laughed! It was awesome!And yes I remember that you are not the only bands person in your family!!!! :-) I love those stories! I recommend CeCi! Of course, I know you already read her!!! :-)

    Love you!

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recommend C.c too, especially lately!

    *g* I remember that limerick... yep, you definitely have a way of inspiring the goofy poet in me.

    So, I've read that sex can actually help headaches. It has something to do with the hormones released and the expansion of the blood vessels to the head and scalp (which can be notorious for causing tension type headaches). I recommend reading, by all means, but I would suggest that just for the sake of seeing if a nice orgasm might not help Adam ease his headache pain you can act as his nurse.

    (Eva dressed as Nurse Naughty) enters the exam room.

    "Good Evening, Mr. Adam, doctor tells me you've been suffering from headaches lately. He has suggested I administer our most beneficial treatment for your condition. No, it won't hurt a bit, but you will need to remove your pants."

    I think with your imagination, you can likely take it from there.

    Oh, and not remembering what is in the toy drawer isn't necessarily a bad thing. I can't remember everything in my drawer because there's so much!! One of the fun parts of being a spanko is collecting *g*

    *hugs*
    C.c

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great post. It never hurts to read, and of course write...but what about some videos? A good spanking video ALWAYS gets me in the mood.

    I'm feeling a little sad. Bossman and I have NOT ventured into the toy arena as the rest of you have. My arsenal includes wooden spoons, paint stirrers and brushes, but I don't have specially made spanking toys.

    This is a travesty! I can count everything on one hand...NO FAIR!

    Well, I'm glad you all had a great time. I can't wait to see what adventures the two of you will embark on...I'm sure there will be more!
    HUGS
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey C.c I like that Eva as nurse naughty hehehe. If you can still remember all those toys there is hope after all for you. Yes you must go and visit the garden things are really growing over there.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  6. C.C. is right..sex relieves headaches..It really does. We have an arsenal too..some handmade and i had a visit with the crop,backscratcher..(grace..they are indeed a force to reckon with)..bathbrush last night just too relieve stress.
    I think you guys have inspired a lot of us to come out to our partners. I can't wait to read the rest of your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eva, I hope things improve for you, I do believe it will happen.
    As for reading, why not pop over to Bonnie's place, (My Bottom Smarts), lots of good reading there.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honey you have has a lot of good advice here. I think your twin said it well when she said the two of you love each other that is all you really need. The rest will come in time so go ahead and try some of the rest of these suggestions.

    I am very glad you and PK had such a wonderful time together.

    Love,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Twin~ I'm ready for another get together too!! When? Where? How about sometime in July on the west coast?

    Carye~ Yep, C.c sure is a good one these days!! And if you think you laughed at my crop stories... hehehe

    C.c~ Nurse Naughty, eh? I think you know way too much about these sorts of things!!! More!! More!!

    Grace~ Adventure? Did you say adventure? I love a good adventure!!! Maybe I should come out there to your neck of the woods and take you toy shopping???

    David~ Growing? It appears to me that someone's dumped a double dose of miracle grow on the garden these days!!!

    mthc~ Are you sure about the sex and headache thing? I mean if that's true than how's come "not tonight, I have a headache" is such an infamous excuse?

    Paul~ That's a downright darned good idea. A good dose of Bonnie in rerun might just be what the doc has ordered.

    Cassie~ I'm to the point of wanting to jump back in there/here however I still have a drain tube in from my surgery 4 weeks ago not to mention I feel like a circus freak right now.

    Sigh......

    Love you all!!!!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes the headache excuse is just that, an excuse. I am not saying that is the problem with Adam, but in answer to your comment on some of the comments! I often find that sex will help me get rid of a headache. Not always, but often it does work out. Don't worry, don't give up, you will be enjoying all those toys in no time!
    Hugs,
    Kallisto

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eva, I do believe that the libido will return for you and Adam in time...you both have a special relationship...the intimacy will return. :-)

    P.S. - Grace if it makes you feel any better I am still (patiently) waiting for my first real spanking, never mind counting implements :-)

    ReplyDelete