We're going to take a journey.
Just sit back.
Relax.
Close your eyes.
No. Wait.
Don't close your eyes.
You can't read with your eyes closed.
So where are we going?
That depends.
On you.
Yes. It all depends on you.
Here's the plan... We're going to go back in our minds and remember.
Think of a favorite memorable spanking.
Got it? Remember it?
Now we're going to walk through it using all of our 5 senses: Sound, sight, smell, touch, and taste.
First of all, I can hear it. How about you?
Come over here.
Pull down those pants.
Hand me my belt.
You're going to get 10 swats with the crop and then 10 more with that wooden spoon.
Don't those words just start the juices flowing?
And speaking of sound how about the swish of that crop?
The smack of that belt?
What else can you hear?
The lecture? The sobs? The TV? The radio? The doorbell? Laughter?
Sight.What do you see?
The belt? The crop? The paddle?
The floor? Does it need swept?
Or are your eyes closed tight in anticipation of what's coming?
What about his face? How's it look? Mad? Happy? Playful?
What's he wearing?
What are you wearing?
How tight are his jeans?
How erect is his penis?
(whew, I'm getting warm... how about you?)
And the smells..... Is dinner on the stove? Did you have to turn it down while your punishment takes place?How about that cake in the oven? Will he be done spanking you before the timer goes off?
Are the candles burning? Pumpkin spice? Clean cotton? Cucumber melon?
What's your favorite cologne that he wears?
Let's take a break and go get it now.
Take the lid off. Breathe deep.
Can you remember?
Are you outside?
Can you smell the fresh air as he leaned you against that tree?
Flowers?
And what are you tasting?A dry mouth?
His hard cock that he thrusts into your mouth when he takes a break from spanking your bottom?
What was the last thing you ate?
Did you go to dinner later?
Did you have to sit in that hard restaurant chair with your bottom throbbing?
Well, now, that would be our final sense of touch, wouldn't it?What else are you feeling? That paddle cracking down hard on your deserving ass?
His hardness as you lay across his lap?
Can you reach the carpeting? Touch it. How's it feel.
Or are you on your knees? Are they aching from the hardness of the floor or did your spanker take pity on you and let you kneel on something cushioned? A pillow? Or is raw rice grinding into your knees as part of your punishment?
No wonder spankings are so awesome!!! All five senses are engaged at once.
Does it get any better than that?
One more thing though... how about the emotions?Are you angry?
Happy?
Humiliated?
Remorseful?
Wet and horny?
So now here's an idea.... Since all this is fresh on your mind, why not write it all down. Write down every detail you remember about that spanking and then... what the heck.. why not send it to my twin at elisspeaks@yahoo.com.I'm sure she'd love to use it as a Fantasy Friday story.
Oh, and be sure to tell her Eva sent you.
Eva, great post, good thing my long term memory is good, trouble is my short term memory.
ReplyDeleteNot that I have had anything to remember recently.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
I can't even remember what you told laat night but i have to say i sure do like the way you think!!
ReplyDeleteNow this was a kinky post. Way to go Eva!
ReplyDelete*hugs and grins*
I am sure I will be able to move in a minute. Then I will roll up my tongue and get right on this. Very nice post twin. And I say that while still being mad at you for your correspondence with Nick last night!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the FF plug I hope everyne takes you up on this.
Fanning myself! Wow, Eva...you set me back a pace or two into my mind.
ReplyDeleteDebbie :)
Hello, I like your blog. If you like we could exchange links betwen our blogs. Let me know!
ReplyDeleteGreetings.
Emotions? I'm wet and horny after reading all that! Great post!
ReplyDeleteNow, if we were all to write down our experiences and send them to PK, could she use them for FF? I mean, they wouldn't be fantasy, would they?
Hugs,
Hermione
Nice post... though possibly not the best thing to read RIGHT before going to bed - now I'm all awake again!
ReplyDeleteHermione,
ReplyDeleteNo one ever said that our fantasies couldn't come true!! It's not fiction Friday! So I love all stories - fantasies, real life or fantasies that become real life!
PK
Paul~ It would sure be awesome to hear of you being in a relationship creating new memories!!! In the meantime, I know your old ones are precious. And as for that short term memory? I can't remember what I had for breakfast today but I can remember what I wore the first day of first grade!!
ReplyDeleteMthc~ That's cuz - like you said - great minds think alike!!
David~ Thanks!!!!!!!!!
Twin~ Are you still mad?
Still?
How about now?
Sigh.....
Debbie~ Glad to be of service!!
Hermione~ One gals reality is another's fantasy and they are all FF to PK!!!!
Eliane~ Sorry to be keeping you up!!! LOL
Twin~ That's what I thought too!!!
Hugs~
Eva
What a great post! I do love experiences all the senses. :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great post! I do love experiences all the senses. :-)
ReplyDelete