Sunday, June 22, 2008

PK, Nick, and Mollie are Coming to Town

You know my twin is coming for a visit, right? And you might know that the last time we were together was in Williamsburg, Va. We had hotel rooms next to one another. And do you remember the story about how I picked up a back scratcher, sat on her bed, and patted my thigh for her to come to me.

She had this nervous like giggle and asked, "what are you doing?" I replied, "You have teased me about being a switch, let's find out if I am."

ROFLMAO

Okay, we all KNOW Eva is NOT a switch. The look on her face was priceless though. I think I really had her worried - at least for a brief moment in time.

So my question to all of you is .. actually it's a request...

I need ideas. What can I do to make her sweat this time?

hehehehehehe....

It's so much fun to watch PK when she gets nervous so you give me ideas and then I'll fill you in on how it all unfolds this week.

Can you believe it? PK is going to be here tomorrow!!! This is the fifth time we'll have gotten together and we just met face to face for the very first time a year ago today!!!

Go read her post today. It's got some great pictures of the two of us on it. As Mthc referred to us... we are two hot mamas!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Get a grip, I am not nor have I ever been scared of you!

    I do think Eva would have the makings of a switch, but she says not and I will take her word for it.

    But now Twin if you really want to make me nervous fix Brussel Sprouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOW LADIES...play nice..(or not)..I can see Eva being a switch..heck..i think i WOULD LIKE TO SEE PK IN THAT POSITION!! (take pictures please) You 2 hot mama's enjoy yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is beautiful. What a wonderful tribute to a great friend! LOL

    Just mention spanking as much as possible in front of Mollie! Try to incorporate spanking in all conversations.

    Or, you could just try and get ADAM to make some spanking references. I think having it come from Adam will make her even MORE nervous!

    Now, I'm trusting that you won't let PK read this...right? I know she hardly ever reads here...right?

    Well, whatever you do, HAVE FUN!

    Love you guys!

    HUGS!
    grace

    P.S. I nearly died watching your Indians beat the Dodgers. It was tied and so we had to go 2 more torturous innings. At that point I was just GLAD that someone scored! So, hooray to the Indians for ending my HELL!

    ~g~

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of you have fun.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eva, stop teasing your twin, it's not nice.
    I suppose you could threaten to adopt Mollie, I wonder what Mollie would think of that idea.
    Anyway, have a wonderful time.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete