
So let's talk about my missing libido.
I've had a complete loss of sex drive for about a year now. I know I don't have to live like this. I know it shouldn't be like this. It's just that I haven't cared. I mean if you aren't interested, you aren't interested. What's the big deal?
And what's worse is that as time has gone on Adam is not interested either. So what do you have when two people have no interest?
No sex. No spanking.
We haven't even tried anything for three months. THREE MONTHS, people. That's a LONNNNGGGGG time to go without sex.... unless of course no one's interested. It's like going three months without flying a kite... or playing touch football. Those are - for sure - interesting and pleasurable activities but I don't know about you... I mean - REALLY - who cares? I do not miss the fact that I haven't flown a kite in years or played touch football. Sure, it would be fun but it's not something I crave. Ergo, I don't exactly miss it either.
But now there's a problem..... seems that my libido is kicking into gear and I'm starting to miss both sex and spanking. (Down, PK, down - I know this excites you).
Here's an even bigger problem..... or rather problemS.
For one thing, Adam is still not back to normal. He's making progress and is so much better than before. They seem to be honing in on different problems and working toward helping him to feel better. A biggie recently brought to our attention is sleep apnea. The neurologist believes that will be a major factor. He's being fitted for a cpap tomorrow or the next day. Fingers crossed. I hope to see his six week long headache disappear and I hope to see his energy level increase. I know one that happens, his interest will return. He is - after all - a red blooded male.
That's not all though.
Doesn't matter how much the mood might be returning for me it doesn't change the fact that I feel like a freakazoid.
After this most recent surgery I came home with an incision from my breastbone to my pubic bone. I had 75 metal staples. It looked like a zipper running right up the middle of my body. I had two of these in - one coming out from each side of my waist and pinned to this. Then there's the third boob. When my surgeon closed my incision it's left a puffy area right between my boobs looking like I've grown a third one. Oh, and did I mention that my belly button is in the trash? That's what my surgeon told offspring #3 when she asked him about it.
I knew every last one of those things was going to take place. My surgeon told me prior to the fact. See, he's not a plastic surgeon but when he repairs a hernia he likes to close the incision tightly eliminating loose skin. Considering my insurance would NEVER cover the cost of a plastic surgeon I couldn't refuse this free skin elimination. I have no regrets. My size 8 pants are too big. I'm pretty sure I can wear a six now.
So about the freakazoid thing.... shortly after surgery I stood in the shower and cried. It was all just too much. It's not quite as bad now because one of the drains is gone and so are the staples. However there's still one drain, the binder, and the puffy third boob.
Sigh.
Who wants to look at all that? Even once the drain is gone and the binder is shed there will still be that extra hooter, no belly button and a massive scar to look at. Poor Adam. I wouldn't want to be him and don't blame him if he NEVER gets his interest back.
In spite of all that, stay tuned.... I got an idea for a post this morning that I want to write soon. Hopefully I will do that today and post it tomorrow.
~~~oooOOOooo~~~
The cat is out of the bag.....And I can't wait!! Can you imagine PK, Grace, C.c, and myself all in the same state with our men? It's going to be a blast!!!! For obvious privacy reasons we can't tell you exactly when or where but don't worry - you'll be getting all the sordid details one day soon.
~~~oooOOOooo~~~
One more thing before I go.... this past week... when PK and Nick were here.... she got spanked and I saw every swat!!!!!!
Um, you witnessed PK getting spanked and you're JUST now telling? I'll need a little more information....NOW!
ReplyDeleteAs for the rest, you know, it seems to me that Adam is going to love you no matter how you look. He loved you fat, he loves you the way you look now. I feel like we don't even notice the flaws when we love someone. I'm sure Adam doesn't notice any of those things as much as you do.
I believe that things will get back to normal soon. Adam is going to start feeling WAY better and you are going to get past worrying about how you look. Your libido is going to come back from vacation and you and Adam will be closer than ever!
Did you know that I tell the future? Call me Madam Grace!
HUGS!
grace
I'm with Grace! "you witnessed PK getting spanked and you're JUST now telling? I'll need a little more information....NOW!" Who, when, how, and did I enjoy it?? I hate being the last to know about these things.
ReplyDeleteYou are right I am excited that you are even will to admit that your libido is out there somewhere. There are so few women in the world that like the way their bodies look. I am afraid you are one of the masses here.
If either of us were in the 'Miss Nude USA' I have a feeling we would lose. But if you had a contest about which women in the world Adam wants to be married you would be the winner with no runners up! And you know it!
Love you Twin!
"There are so few women in the world that like the way their bodies look. I am afraid you are one of the masses here"....No truer words have been spoken.
ReplyDeleteI knew that libido would finally want to make an appearance.I hope this helps Adam..Hang in there!
I am so happy for you, to hear your libido is returning is wonderful news! I am sure Adams will follow suit very soon. As for your body, so long as your are healthy that is what is most important. You are an intelligent women and I am confident you will learn to love the new you. By the way CONGRATULATIONS on meeting your goal and below. Next thing you know we'll be reading stories again about the escapades of Adam & Eve. At lease I am hoping you'll share a few.
ReplyDeleteA trip for the 4 of you and your mates? How fun and exciting to get to meet all together! Try not to wreck too much havoc. But Oh the fun you will have! We will want to hear all the sordid details!
Hugs, Sally
Your number one and the only one for Adam. When the two of you are healthy again there will be fireworks better than this coming Friday.
ReplyDelete*hugs and grins*
Eva sweetie, that's great news.
ReplyDeleteWho looks at the body when the heart is yours.
Things will work out, Adam loves you, that will not change.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
Madam Grace~ Yup, I saw PK spanked... on my front porch even!!! And about the rest, you're right. I can feel us heading there!!
ReplyDeleteTwin~ Maybe we should hold that contest just between the two of us. That way we'd both win!!
mthc~ I hope this helps Adam, too!!
Sally~ Don't worry!! I'm sure there will be plenty to tell! Can't wait!!
David~ Gosh, I hope you're right! I'm ready for some fireworks!!
Paul~ I know. I just wish I was better for him. You know what I mean?
Hugs~
Eva
Things sure have changed since I was here last! You are below your goal weight???!!! Congrats! I am so thrilled for you! And that the libido is awakening. Okay, I know there are other reasons, but if the no sex thing has been going on that long, no wonder Adam has a headache! Sex can be relaxing! Get with it! Don't worry about the scars and the extra boob. By the way, that extra boob might relax with time---be sure to use cocoa butter on it, and the other scars unless the doc says no--that is what the dermatologist told me. Big hugs honey,
ReplyDeleteKallisto
Your husband loves you for you and that love goes beyond any scar...I know you know this. It is hard to see ourselves the way others see us and to like our bodies even with its imperfections. You are beautiful. As for your next adventure, I know its not polite to be jealous...but I AM!!! I know you four will have a great time! :-)
ReplyDelete