Monday, May 5, 2008

May 6, 1968

Happy Birthday Grace!!!!





On the day Grace was born, this was the number one song in the United States




And during that year, these movies were released!!!





I wonder if Grace had any of these?



And just in case you didn't notice....

Grace was born 40, yes that's right folks, forty years ago today!!!

Happy 40th!!! I love you!!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Grace...Eva..i remember all those things....i wish i didn't....

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big Happy Birthday hug to you Grace. May your day be filled with lots of good girls.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Bithday once again, Grace! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eva, everywhere I go it's Grace's birthday.
    Have a good one.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, this is sooo cool! Thanks so much for the birthday wishes!

    Did you know that in England the number one song was "What a wonderful world" by Louie Armstrong? I like that song way better than Honey...LOL

    I did not have the Crumpet doll, but I did have the View Master! Those things were soooo cool back then!

    I LOVE the Chitty Chitty Bang bang song! I really want to see that movie again. I think I'm going to have to see if they have that one on video. The old Disney movies were so great.

    BTW, I looked up so prices from 1968, turns out, gas was only .34 cents a gallon. Milk was a 1.07. Houses were about 14,000 and a new car was roughly 2,800. The average income was about 8,000 a year.

    Ahhhh, the good old days! Can you imagine what our kids will be looking at when they turn 40?

    Thanks again!
    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete