Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday Afternoon Delight

Never - ever - tell a spanker "That didn't hurt."

I did.

What was I thinking?

We had just finished making love, having sex, etc.

Adam decided THEN to spank me a bit.

I was kidding.

Honest.

His response to my comment?

He upended me fast and spanked till I begged for mercy.

I was laughing the whole time.

So was he.

It was fun.

I hope we do it all again real soon.

8 comments:

  1. OOH! What fun what fun!!!! I love those type of spankings!!!! Enough of those, and that libido is back soon!

    love,

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Adam!!!!! That man knows what he is doing! I am so glad you had a great Sunday afternoon!

    Love you twin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Eva and Adam. A great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eva, now that's what I call a well spent Sunday afternoon, way to go Adam.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great Sunday!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo Hoo! That sounds so fun. Hope it does happen again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you got "YOUR MOTOR RUNNING". Definitely a great way to way to spend a sunday afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's my kind of Sunday! I say we make a law that all Sundays have to be that great!

    Way to go Adam!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete