Let's see...
What's new?
Two more days of work and then I'm off for TEN wonderful days.
Squeezing a road trip in. Spending a few days with PK and then a few days with offspring #1.
Life's been kind of busy but nothing worth blogging about.
Gas prices are crap.
The men on American Idol are better than the women.
I LIKE Amanda Overymeyer. Why in the world did she get picked for votefortheworst.com?
For the first time ever I've been following Biggest Loser. Wow.The loss has been amazing to watch.
I actually saw a new number on the scales this morning: 165 but won't change the ticker just yet. I am honestly wondering if I'll get this last 8 or 9 pounds off? I guess I don't really care as long as I don't gain. I don't want to gain. I don't ever want to go back.
Is it spring yet? Considering my area got hit with a fierce snow storm just less than 2 weeks ago I'm happy to just not have snow on the roads. Even better is that it's almost gone from the ground. It's taking a while for some of the big piles to melt. Fingers crossed that we don't get anymore this year.
I need more chicken and dumplings. Adam volunteered me to make some for a young couple with a new baby on Friday so I'll make a huge batch again when I make it for them.
So do you know what PK said? She said that she's so excited to see us that she wants to hold hands and skip.
Excuse me?
I told her that yes, I'd hold her hand but I am NOT skipping. I have to maintain a certain level of dignity doncha know?
So what's this about Grace and some hotel suite or something?
Well good for her.
Okay.... let's call it a post.
Bye!!!
ok, Go for Skipping!!! You can do it now! I know your knees will hold up! Go for some cartwheels too! :-) You can do it all now!!! Don't worry about those 8-9 lbs. You'll get them off, just focus on not gaining and staying active! that is the key! You can do it!!! I'm all for no snow! I was so happy when they said 2-3 inches of RAIN instead of SNOW in the forecast! Ok, so we're flooding the rivers and don't need the rain either, but that is ok! I'll take it!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Carye!
Maybe Amanda got picked for votefortheworst because....uhm...SHE IS THE WORST! Okay, just my opinion but I never did like Janis Joplin, so Amanda doesn't thrill me.
ReplyDeleteThis is the first season I haven't watched The Biggest Loser. I was loving it but when they started the couples show, I didn't get into it.
Everyone is taking a vacation but me. I really, really need a vacation too. Boo Hoo. Everyone cry for me now. Have fun on yours!
I'd pull out the smallest violin for Lori, but I'm in a hotel suite with my husband and I'm wearing a VERY skimpy nightie and I forgot to pack the violin!
ReplyDeleteOh boy, holding hands and skipping sounds super fun, can we do that sometime???
I'm just glad your not snowed in anymore! Seeing that food on your site everyday, made me gain 5lbs.
Oh, gotta run, the tub is full and the bubbles are HIGH!
HUGS!
grace
grace
See everyone is in favor of skipping!! What's dignity got to do with it - I'm excited to see you!! Are you going to make me go to CA to find someone to skip with??
ReplyDeleteLove you twin!
Oh, come on Eva I nice skipping picture of you and Pk would be nice. Forget the weight it will come off before string bikini time.
ReplyDelete*hugs and grins*
Skip away, Chickie! I'm sure its good for the soul! :)
ReplyDeleteThe food choices around here have convinced me to cook. I have been on a cooking frenzy since Saturday.
Let's not go to gas prices. Holy mackerel. I saw over $4.00 for diesel yesterday. Thank goodness I don't have that kind of vehicle. I'd have to walk.
Spring arrives tomorrow. I'm here to tell you that at this moment, its snowing! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Television! I think FoodTV is the safest! :)
Hugs,
Debbie :)
Ev, I was beginning to worry that someone had kidnapped you. :( :(
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't worry about the last few pounds, they are always the most stubborn.
Go on skip with PK, it will make you realise just how silly dignity can look.
Happiness looks much better.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
You wanna talk gas prices? How about $1.10 per litre (that's 1/4 gallon) for regular, and our dollar is worth about the same as yours.
ReplyDeletePaul, I'm sure it's even worse for you.
Have a great vacation.
Hugs,
Hermione
Keep eating right and exercising and that last few pounds will come off eventually! This is my second season watching The Biggest Loser, I find it very inspiring.....
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kallisto
Did somebody say CA????
ReplyDeleteSkipping is fun! Plus how can you skip and not be smiling and laughing at the same? Have a wonderful trip! And spring is on its way...I have to believe that... :-) Sending hugs, Terpsichore
ReplyDeleteShew I thought we almost lost you! Glad that snow melted some.
ReplyDeleteI am assuming you are soon on spring break! Enjoy the road trip. I love road trips.
Huggs
Theresa
Skipping is FUN! and it's great exercise (but you have to wear a good bra.) I'll skip with you but holding hands is OUT.
ReplyDeleteHope you and yours have a great holiday.
Hugs,
~Sar~
Carye~ Ummm... I've never in my life been able to do a cartwheel. I'd kill myself trying!! LOL
ReplyDeleteLori~ Plan a vacation soon!!! Sounds like you need one!!! and yup, Amanda isn't the greatest on Idol but I don't think any of them are bad!!!
Grace~ Can we do that sometime? NO!! Read my lips!! I do NOT skip!!!! Now, go back to whatever it was you were doing in that skimpy nightie!!
Twin~ I guess so!! But I'll gladly watch YOU skip around!!!
David~ No skipping. No bikini. Sheesh. Life just isn't worth living!! ROFL Okay, if we do skip.. and I'm not saying we will, we'll send you a picutre!
Debbie~ Spring's here and so is the snow. Sigh... so what's cooking??
Paul~ I'll skip with PK if you'll come join us!!
Hermione~ Sheesh. Gas prices are gonna break all our banks!!!
Kallisto~ Yup, it sure is inspiring!! And honest, I'm not worried. As long as I don't gain, I'm fine staying right where I am but gosh, it would be nice to reach my goal. Maybe once the weather breaks.
Grace~ Maybe.
Terpsichore~ I don't remember HOW to skip!!! Teach me, oh dancing one!! Hehehehe
Theresa~ There's NOTHING like a good road trip!!!
Sar~ This will work. I'll hold her hand, you do the skipping. And I know what you mean about the good bra. Just this week PK and I were discussing what happens when one loses weight. We both have lost some and we both can tell you that good bras are essential even if we're not skipping. I told PK I have to roll mine into a good padded bra now cuz there just isn't anything left. She said something about having to tuck hers into her shorts... that's when Adam jumped in and said "PK can't skip... her boobs will fall out of her shorts."
Soooo.... on that note....
hugs to everyone~
Eva
:-) So I thought of you and PK skipping...today I was going to the store with my two little ones and my son started skipping and said Mommy I want you to skip too...so what did I do? I joined right in of course! :-)
ReplyDelete