It's true.
PK and I had our first fight BUT hey, she started it.
Yes, she did. Now I'm certain that she'll bust in here or post on her own site where she'll try to fill your head with lies but remember... you heard it here first. You heard the TRUTH here first!!
Now it's no big deal to tell you all that last week we spent time in Colonial Williamsburg touring the sites there. If you were there and saw two women in matching T-shirts then yup, that sure was us. It was a blast and we got along wonderfully.
Well, that is up until the fight.
Remember. She started it.
Here's what happened:
We went to watch the shoe makers do their thing. It was quite fascinating to listen to them talk about how the shoes of the era were made.
Then and now only the finest leather was/is used.
Did someone say LEATHER?
PK and I looked at each other with that knowing look as one of the shoemakers took a razor to a BEAUTIFUL piece of hide. He cut out a perfect soul for the bottom of a shoe and then picked the scrap up in his hand.
Picture it. A long strip of leather dangling from his hand. It just hung there while he talked. PK and I had to be thinking the same thing: We wondered what became of all that lovely scrap leather. Her eyes were twinkling so I KNEW that she was thinking the EXACT same way that I was.
As we turned back to the shoemaker after looking at one another it was then that it happened.
No. Not our first fight. That came later.
What happened then caused me to gasp and nearly choke in disbelief. I can't be too sure but I do believe that PK was in the same state of mind and physical choking status at that moment in time.
Would you believe that as this shoemaker man talked with us he nonchalantly threw that beautiful scrap of leather out the window that you see in the above picture??
I was STUNNED. I mean what a waste!!!
As we left the shoemaker's shop we talked of the pity it was to waste such good leather. I mean, surely it's got to be good for SOMETHING.
It was about then that PK and I came up with the idea that if we could make our way around to the back of that shoemakers shop then we could retrieve that lovely leather for our very own from underneath the window it was tossed through.
The men followed. We came upon a gate and for a split second I gave up hope thinking it would be locked and that there'd be no way we could get to the leather. I mean it was no secret they didn't want us going around there anyhow.
PK tried the gate. It opened and we slipped on through.
That's when the fight happened.
I had seen that scrap of leather first when he tossed it out the window and felt certain that it rightfully belonged to me. My twin however had the audacity to think it was HERS. Not wanting to cause a scene and get us into trouble I let her take the lovely scrap while I settled for a few mere morsels of leather. Although they smell quite leathery lovely they don't have the spanking potential that the big piece that PK got had.
Okay so I'm kidding.
It's true. We did go around back and gather up the scraps worth gathering that the shoemakers tossed through the window. I mean, wouldn't you? Free leather? What I'm kidding about is us fighting. On the contrary we giggled like a couple of fifth graders at a slumber party. Our scraps were quite lovely although - and this is the sad, sad truth - PK's dog ate hers. Somehow he got into the bag she'd placed hers in and ... well.... you know how dogs are!!
I thought about sending her some of my scraps. I have enough to share however I think she got what she deserved for hogging up the best pieces.
So there you have one vacation story. We stole leather. Then again is it possible to steal what another has trashed?
Seems that the only fair thing is that you BOTH ~get the leather~... if you know what we mean.
ReplyDelete;)
Todd & Suzy
I'm beginning to wonder about the two of you.
ReplyDeleteIs this what I have to look forward to when we finally meet? The two of you, fighting over leather?
Now that I typed that, I changed my mind...this sounds FUN!
You two are the worst, I mean best!
HUGS!
grace
I think it was a fair fight. But she didn't mention that she swatted me on the butt as we were leaving the scrap pile. She says she is not a switch but I am just saying be careful if she is walking behind you with a stolen scrap of leather.
ReplyDeleteLove you Twin
I know you would never swat Pk on the butt. It was just a love tap. I wonder what the men were thinking as both of you dived into that scrap pile.
ReplyDelete*hugs and grins*
Eva, leather is nice, was there enough to make a flogger.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't really believe that you two would ever fight.
Oh and never leave leather toys where a dog can get at them.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
fighting, stealing, breaking and entering,, was Cassie with you? At any rate I believe all of the above are spankable offenses... Adam? Nick?
ReplyDeleteC
You guys been taking lessons from Cassie! I think I know what Toms reaction would be if he saw her going through other peoples "trash". I think you're both in need of a "thrashing" :-) And a Switch? Well, probably just seeing you two in public with one swatting the other once, would fulfill many mens fantasy's! What did Adam and Nick think of that? :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great time! Would love to have been there! I think I would have chickened out in trying the closed gate!
Love,
Carye
I got all excited by the description of the sole of the shoe. What an ideal shape! Forget the scraps, let's mug the shoemaker!!!
ReplyDelete*hugs*
C.C
I think C.C. would like some shoe sole material applied. At least that's how I read her comment. :)
ReplyDeleteI think you and PK had the right idea, even if one or the other was being a bit greedy.
Hugs,
Marcus
OMG! You two are a riot! Leather is so yummy! Too bad PK's dog thought so, too :/ Just love to read about all of your fun and good times! Lilly
ReplyDeleteI still can not believe you two were in my town and I didn't hear the giggles.=-) Actually if you and PK ever return to Colonial Williamsburg you can talk to the men and they will bundle up the scraps and let you have all you want. But I am sure it was much more fun sneakin through the gates. ;-) You two make me laugh so much. Have a great day,
ReplyDeleteCiara
Thanks for the laugh! :-)
ReplyDeleteGod you guys are kinky! Question is who liked it more Pk or Eva?!!
ReplyDeleteToo funny! I'm getting caught up here, but I'm laughing roo hard to read, right now!
ReplyDeleteHuggs,
Reesa
Todd and Suzy~ Oh, yeah!!! I know EXACTLY what you mean!!
ReplyDeleteGrace~ Yes, when we meet this is EXACTLY what you have to look forward to. PK, she's a feisty one. You've been warned.
Twin~ That's what you get for stealing!!!
David~ first off, yes, it was a love tap aka a kiss from Paul!!! And the men were probably thinking what you'd be thinking!!! hehehe
Paul~ There were enough scraps there to make any toy we could dream up!!! They just kept tossing it out the window. We had to duck down so we wouldn't be seen. We also were VERY quiet although it was hard to contain the giggles.
C~ Although Cassie was not with us, we took our lead from her. WWCD is a common question these days. LOL
Carye~ I'm with you. I did almost chicken out but my twin wasn't afraid. Nope. Not one bit. I just followed her lead. Honest.
C.C~ Believe me, the thought did indeed cross my mind.
Marcus~ I have the most giving sole... er... soul you'll ever meet. I was NOT the greedy one in this situation!!!
Lilly~ did you hear the news? About PK's leather?? hehehehe
Ciara~ Nice to meet you!!! You have quiet a lovely town there!! I enjoyed it immensely. Who knows, maybe we ran into you during those days. Wouldn't that be funny??
Terpsichore~ You're welcome!
mthc~ PK did. I'm not as kinky as she is!!
Reesa~ Makes you want to pee your pants, huh? It was so much fun!!