Sunday, March 23, 2008

It's Almost Time

It won't be long until Adam and I are with PK and Nick. Can you believe it? This will be the 4th time we've managed to get together since last June and I couldn't be happier. I always thought long distance friendship like this would be hard but not with PK.

We have such an ongoing relationship that there's never an awkward moment.... just lots of fun. And even when we're serious... or quiet.... it's not awkward. PK did tell me though that I had to wear clothes because it would be awkward if I didn't.

Let me explain. We were discussing clothes. PK and I neither one are "girly girls" but I have however developed a bit more of an interest in clothing since my weight loss. Like a friend who also lost weight said to me recently, "It's fun to buy clothes when Omar the tent maker is no longer making them for us."

True dat.

Anyhow, I was half tormenting PK about my clothes when she said she didn't care what I wore, that I could even show up naked. She back pedaled quickly by saying I had to wear something, that my nakedness would just be awkward.

True dat, too.

Anyhow, Adam and I are pretty well packed except for the few last minute things that we won't pack until the last minute... which is why I referred to them as last minute things. Anythow....We'll be gone from Tuesday morning until late Sunday afternoon. It's going to be a nice get away. Where we are going is not important. Being together is.

I hope our rooms at the hotel are right next to each other. That way if I hear any noise that sounds like PK getting her bottom burned, I'll be able to let you know and give you the details.

Speaking of PK getting her bottom burned, Adam and I were in the back yard today playing with the pup. No, it wasn't really warm enough but we were out there anyhow. After the pup tired out we were picking up some sticks and branches that the winter months have brought down from the trees. Adam threatened me with a few switches. They looked stingy and whippy so we decided to NOT use them on me but to take one to PK and Nick.

Wasn't that thoughtful of us?

Oh, yeah... one more thing.....


9 comments:

  1. I know you guys will have a great time..Enjoy yourself..be careful.I hope all of you get to play a little. P.s In case it's a little chilly for the naked stuff where you are going i'm sure Adam and Nick can find ways to keep you girls warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your trip!! I can't wait to hear from you when you get back! We'll be gone too! Into your neck of the woods actually! :-)

    Have a great week and HAPPY EASTER!!!!

    Love,

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eva, have a wonderful time the four of you.
    Eva give PK a gentle pat on the butt as a kiss from me.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a happy time together. I love visits from other spanking couples ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a safe and great trip.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are we all there yet!! Hurry up but you just leave any whippy thing you have found at YOUR house!!

    Love you twin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mthc~ Now, now... don't be giving the boys any ideas!!!

    Carye~ Can't wait to tell you all about it. You have a great trip too!!

    Paul~ Gentle? No way!! If I'm gonna "kiss" her for you, she's gonna KNOW it!!!

    Danielle~ It's gonna be a blast, for sure!!

    David~ Thanks! We will!!


    Twin~ Adam had put it on the dining room table but you'll be happy to know that the pup jumped up on a chair, got a hold of it and ate it. I cleaned up the puke. It looks like your arse is safe for now.

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Eva! I hope you and PK have a wonderful time! And your hubbies, too!

    Huggs,
    Reesa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know you will all have a wonderful time! :-)

    ReplyDelete