
Tracy is at it again... and of course I stole from her again!!!1. Go to www.photobucket.com (don't sign in)
2. Type in your answer to the question in the "search" box
3. Copy the html and paste for the answer.
1. What is your name?
2. What is your relationship status?
3. What is your favorite color?

4.Who is your celebrity crush?
5. What will you do tomorrow?
6. What is your favorite Disney princess?
7. What would you splurge on if you won the lottery?
8. What was the last thing you bought?
9. Where is your dream vacation?
10. What cell phone do you have?
11. What do you want to be when you grow up?
12. What do you love most in life?
13. One word to describe yourself?
14. What drives you crazy?
15. What is your favorite food?
16. Least?
17. Something you're really good at?
18. Random picture:
19. Biggest fear?
20. Favorite dessert?



















cute meme, Eva. Quick un-related question...just now when I clicked on your blog, there was an "objectionable content" warning. Did you choose to put that up? or has Google for some reason flagged your blog?
ReplyDelete~Belle
Thanks Belle, it was a fun meme. And I chose to put that up. Probably won't leave it long but just thought I'd try it for a while!!
ReplyDeleteHugs~
Eva
fun meme! :-)
ReplyDeleteI nearly didn't come over. I was afraid I would be offended by the content. But I decided to risk it and I like your pictures!
ReplyDeletePK
Good one! I love the gas picture. Dairy queen is definitely one of my favorite deserts too. Heck, it's one of my favorite breakfasts, lunches and dinners too.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
~Lori
Great answers, Eva! You can steal from me any time. :)
ReplyDeleteI must have a dirty laptop for I did NOT get the warning.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures.
Happy Spring Break!
HUGS!
grace
Eva, love the pictures, I didn't get a contents warning either, have you taken it down.
ReplyDeleteLove and warm hugs,
Paul.
I didn't get the warning either..I love to learn things about you..
ReplyDeleteTerpsichore~ Thanks!! It was fun!!
ReplyDeleteTwin~ I just wanted to assure that you wouldn't be corrupted or anything by my site.
Lori~ I can't wait till our local DQ opens. The pup loves it!!!
Tracy~ Thanks! What else you got??
Grace~ I only had it on for a couple hours... just for fun.
Paul~ Yep. I took it down!
mthc~ And I love learning about you, too!!!
Hugs~
Eva