Soft and sweet: "I can't wait to make love to you."
Hard and sexy: "I'm going to spank your ass with whatever I can get my hands on."Nothing has worked.
Let me explain.
Back in mid May I was hit with the period from hell which lasted six weeks right on through our vacation. It all came to an end finally with a D&C on July 2nd but by then I had my surgery date for my Gastric Bypass so I was a nervous wreck and just not focused on sex and spanking.
It may not appear so but weight loss surgery (WLS) is the most stressful thing I have been through in my life. Some are supportive: "I'm so excited for you!! You're going to do GREAT!!" Others are negative: "Don't you know people DIE from that surgery? I'll be praying that you come to your senses."
It all adds up to two words: Stress. Doubt.
And now, the surgery is behind me. I have never felt better. I still am just not interested in sex and/or spanking though.
Poor Adam.
He's trying not to be cranky but I can see that it's getting to him.
He's trying to be patient but I can see that his patience is wearing thin.
I was almost there a week or so ago. I mean it had been four weeks since surgery and I'm feeling good and it all started to fill my mind again. And then? Yup. Of course. THAT time of the month hit so I put it out of my mind. I hold my breath when that happens now because of the hell I've been through with it. Although a bit long, it was not a nightmare.
Finally yesterday it came to an end and last night?
My libido came back from out of no where. I mean it was like in the movie Ghost when Sam's spirit enters Whoopie Goldberg's body and she lurches. You know what I mean?And Adam? I figured he would be excited. And you know what? I think he might have been had he been awake.
But there he was - sleeping soundly with his back to me. He's been so tired lately. He puts in a lot of hours at work.
I made two attempts to wake him and he never budged so.....
well......
maybe today??
This morning before he left I told him I'd tried to wake him and he said, "Was that you?"
WAS THAT ME?
Heck yes, it was me.... "who do you THINK it was?"
So anyhow.... my master's program is calling me this afternoon. I have a paper to write. And after that Adam wants me to help him work on a workshop he has to present next weekend. And I would LOVE to go to a festival that's not too far from here.
After that?
Maybe, but I'll have to remember where I put that libido. It's gone as quick as it appeared but I don't think it went too far this time.
AAwwwwww crap! These guy have to learn to strike when the irons hot!!! I have complete faith in you guys. If it came back once it will again. However you both may need to take a day off together! Tell your boss you are seeing a specialist!
ReplyDeleteI'm pulling for you!
Eva, don't worry, when you finally get your s**t together, you'll blow Adams mind and he yours.
ReplyDeleteAnd the world will be right again.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
I have found that being in the mood isn't always a requirement. You can still do it even if you aren't quite "in the mood" and often, the mood will quickly descend upon you once things get going. Also, I think "the mood" is very much a mental thing, so think positively!!!!!! You do want this! You have missed this! It is time!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kallisto
Must be something in the air. You and c.c. both got your libidos back. I am certain things will all work out soon.
ReplyDeleteYou have been through the ringer, bless your heart! It will all settle down and be better than ever.
And you had surgery and survived. But belive me you will still hear the negative comments. Everytime you have a problem the surgery will be blamed.
Here is your response, "People die from every kind of surgery, even tonsilectomy's, mine has no more risk than any other surgery."
If that does not work, tell then to get out of your face and put sugar in their gas tank!!
Then email me and PK immediately!
Huggs and love!
Theresa
It's going to be fantastic when it happens. I think that will be in the next few days.
ReplyDelete*hugs and grins*
ok, next time... throw some ice down Adams back! I mean... um...
ReplyDelete:-) It will be back, more and more! Stress will slowly go down and you'll be back and Adam will be ready too!
Carye
Was that you... lol... yea, he must be working hard! Hope it happens real soon for you.
ReplyDelete:)
Todd & Suzy
Good luck, Eva! Remember what it was like the first time after giving birth? Something kind of scary to get past? well, this has got to be similar - find your groove again and you'll be right back doing it all the time, each one better than the last.
ReplyDeleteBest to you both,
Scout
Good to hear your libido is on the mend Eva. Stress does a lot to the body and can stop you enjoying those things you once did. Best of luck to you both.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Dove