Saturday, September 29, 2007

I am Still...

...Losing weight but not much this week....I'm down 1.5 pounds.... I'll take it.... not a problem at all!!!

...in touch with that groove thing...


...in love with Adam...


...crazy about our pup...


...getting spanked occasionally...


...glad to hear from all of you...

4 comments:

  1. Eva, congratulations, you are doing so well, still grooving, still loving both from Adam and the Pup and still getting spanked, you rock girl.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fantastic keep on doing what your doing.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great.I'm so glad you are"getting your groove on". Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone is being way too polite! Yes you are doing great and I continue to be thrilled with your progress. I think it is fantastic that you have your groove back and getting the occassionl spanking! So how about sharing some details!!!!!!! Remember twin sometimse we outhere need to live through the experiences of others!!!

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete