Saturday, September 15, 2007

Parties and Tumbles




There's a party going on in Cassie's honor. Make sure you drop in and say hi to everyone!! There's good food, good spankings, and plenty of scooters!!!

Happy Birthday, Cassie!!!

And

Happy Anniversary to you and Tom!!!


And here's a perfect rose for one PERFECT lady!!

I love you, Cassie!!


And finally, the ticker has taken a healthy tumble this week. I lost 6.5 pounds since last Saturday which brings me MORE than half way from where I started to where I want to be AND I've lost almost - just a half pound away from - 70 pounds!!! Yeah!!!


6 comments:

  1. Eva, congratulations dear friend, your loss is awesome.
    See you at Cassie's.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Hooray...this is wonderful news! i could not be more happy for you!

    Love and Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eva
    Well done, you are going great. Wow, 70lbs you must be thrilled. :)
    Hugs
    Dove

    ReplyDelete
  4. W0w Eva!! I'm trying ot keep up with you! Not in amount lost, but every week a loss! :-) I'm so very excited for you!!! It is AWESOME!!!!

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful news to start off the morning. Congrats to you!

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news, Eva!!!!!! I keep checking on you and I am really thrilled for you!
    Hugs,
    Kallisto

    ReplyDelete