Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Just For Fun


Your Score: VERY SPANKABLE


You are 73% spankable!




You love being spanked, preferably to a deep rosy hue. You like nothing more than being bent over anything, anywhere, and spanked by a strong hand or maybe a leather paddle. We wouldn�t be surprised if you wore those panties with the ruffles on the ass. You are also probably guilty of wiggling the goods at people and bending over suggestively at every opportunity.




Link: The How Spankable Are You Test

3 comments:

  1. Welllll? Is it true? About the ruffled panties, I mean? *g*

    I could be wrong, but this whole thing does sound like you!

    ~Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ruffled panties caused me to take the quiz. I shouldn't be sitting according to the results.

    Good find!

    *Hugs*
    C.C

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I scored 100% spankable!

    Too bad my tush is white and becasue I'm sick it's liable to be that way for at least another week :(

    ReplyDelete