Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Bad, The Good

How's everyone?

It seems like I just don't have anything to add to this wonderful community these days so I've not said much.

Life is going well. I'm back into the full swing of work. We're slowly regaining our sex life. The pup is adorable. The nest is empty. The weight is coming off but not without a price.

Most food doesn't set well when I do eat so I don't eat often. I miss being able to sit down and eat a piece of pizza or some other wonderful thing. I miss being in the mood for sex. Spanking. Blogging. It's just not there.

BUT.....

As pathetic as that may sound, there is so much more that is GOOD.

My back doesn't hurt.

My feet don't hurt.

Climbing steps doesn't take my breath away.

Adam does take my breath away when he brings out the Hitachi.

Adam bought an extension chord for the Hitachi because since we got new bedroom furniture it just didn't quite reach.

And you know what's best of all? Soon... very soon I get to see my second best friend in the world. Adam, of course, is my best friend. Any guesses as to who takes second place on my list?

PK? Is it okay that I told them?

Another fun and good thing in my life is the response I get when people see me who haven't been around in a while or when I tell someone about my surgery and show them a picture taken just 3 months ago. It's definitely fun to hear the responses.

The days are so much shorter in my neck of the woods and it won't be long before the snow is flying. I don't even want to think about it so why did I mention it?

Rambling. I'm just rambling.

Thanks for reading.....

9 comments:

  1. You can shout it from the roof top if you want to! I am very excited!

    While nothing is ever perfect you seen to realize you have much more positive than negative in your life! I like being one of the positives!! So grab your guys and head this way!!

    Love you twin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva, I visit every day and am very happy for you, of course it will take a while for you to get used to your new life style.
    But you know that all your friends are rooting for you.
    You go girl,
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eva, ramble away. I love hearing you ramble.

    It's not all bad when a spouse goes out for an extension cord for the Hitachi, is it? A positive.

    You've lost 77 pounds. A postive.
    Your back doesn't hurt. A positive.
    Your feet don't hurt. A positive.
    You get to see PK again. Also positive.

    We all keep coming back to visit you. PRICELESS. :)
    (I had to get that in there somewhere)

    The days are much shorter here as well and a distinct feel of fall is in the air. I like fall but I can't figure out what to wear - flip flops or boots! Geez.

    Keep on being you, Eva.

    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew once the two of you got together there was NO keeping you apart!

    You are doing so amazing! Send me pictures!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. 77 pounds..that's great.I love the hitachi too. You and Pk..I think you two were destined to meet.
    There is definite coolness in the air but it's welcomed here.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Great news! I bet you're still tired after working all day! I don't know how you do it! :-) I love your ramblings! Ramble anytime! Any laundry posts? You're seeing PK!!!! SO COOL!!!! You should go down there in the dead of winter and get away from that snow! :-) (not that we ever get snow right?)
    Hugs,

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every day you're closer and closer to better health. That's a HUGE positive. As for ramblings, sometimes I think that's what I mostly do when I post to my own blog. I enjoy them; keep them coming please.

    When I'm down though... I count my blessings and I know you have many. I also jump Cowboy's bones...

    Tight hugs,
    ~Sar~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also... snow has many positive attributes. You can do so much with snow... snow forts, snowball attacks, snow angels, anatomically correct snow people... and this year... a snow statue of my neighbor, MsHairUpHerAss in my front yard wearing a thong bikini. (Hopefully, Cowboy will be away at the time.)

    Feel better now?

    ~Sar~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Twin~ We're on our way!!!! Can't wait to see you all!

    Paul~ Thanks! I love knowing you stop by every day!!

    Debbie~ I hear you but I vote for flip flops!! Good to hear from you again!!

    Grace~ You need to move closer!!! Then you could go with us!!

    mthc~ Isn't the hitachi the best?

    Carye~ South in the winter? Good plan!!!

    Sar~ I positively hate snow in the winter only because I live too far from work but I gotta admit you make it sound good. We need a picture of MsHairUpHerAss' statue when you make it... When Cowboy's away, get on that for us, would ya?

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete