PK here. I just slipped in to see what Eva packed and you won’t believe it! They have gone to supper and I want to get out quick so I’ll tell you over at my place tomorrow. Anyway I stashed some extra party supplies in the basement so there will be plenty to drink!
Our bags are packed. The last minute details have been taken care of or will be by the time our heads hit the pillows tonight.We are leaving at the butt-crack of dawn tomorrow morning. Adam says we're leaving at 4:00 AM but even in my early bird world there's no such thing.
I know that I will have lots of blogging material when we return but in the meantime in order to keep Nothing Random updated and fresh (no one likes a smelly old blog) I have gotten permission from a few blogger friends to dig around in their archives and post some of my all time favorites that they have written. This will not only give you an opportunity to read what I think is the best of the best but it will give you some insight into what - exactly - I like to read in my spare time.
I know many of them are anxious to see what I will pick of their writings to post so this should be a fun time for all of us. Check back each day. I anticipate Internet access most days and the posts will be ready to go before I leave so that I can easily and quickly post them. We leave EARLY tomorrow morning so I will post the first one then. In the meantime, NO PARTIES while I'm gone!! That means you, Grace! You too, Twin or else we will have a CHAT when I get to your house!!!
I will be having a blast, touring the country and checking out toy stores along the way. Surely we can find SOMETHING new to play with which in turn will provide something new to blog about!! See you when I get back and in the meantime, I hope you enjoy these awesome reruns!!
Eva, just a wish for a safe and fun trip.
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.
Y'all are going to have so much fun!!
ReplyDeleteNo party while you're gone? Hah! Right. You know how Grace and the others are! She, uhh they just can't help it! *g*
~Hugs and have lots and lots of fun so we'll have lots of reading material for the rest of the summer!
WHAT?? Did someone mention a PARTY??
ReplyDeleteDid I read that right? Did Eva just give permission to have a party?
I'm sure that is what she said. I'm sure she said we could have a party.
I probably should go back and read it again, just to make sure, but.... NAH! I'm SURE I read it right! I'm SURE she said we could have a party!
So, hhhmmmmm, I should get some party stuff together. Let's see, I think I should make a list.
1. cheesecake
2. cheetos
3. Pepsi
4. streamers
5. balloons
6. camera
7. Davids big paddle
8. Paul
9. extra bed supports
10. PK's toy box
Well, it's a start anyway! If you can think anything I missed, please add it to the list.
Well, guess I better get started!
HUGS!
grace
Have a safe and wonderful trip, Eva and Adam! I can't wait to read all about your adventures and your first glimpse of PK. Happy Trails to you.
ReplyDeleteciao bella~
CeeCi
Have a wonderful and safe trip. Now if PK parties at your place, how is she going to be home to meet you?
ReplyDeleteHuggs
Theresa
Grace I am sure I read party somewhere too, I think it was an invatition.
ReplyDeleteTheresa I can party there while they are roming the country and still get back here in time to party with them!!
I'll get some chicken wings and dip. I'll meet everyone there tomorrow afternoon once I am FINALLY finished with school!!
Oh Eva, I hope you have a wonderful trip and get to experience lots of new things and enjoy all the old things that you like to do!
ReplyDeleteI also love the new look on your blog, and can't wait to see what posts you are picking out...
Big hugs, have a safe and happy journey...
Em x
Have a safe and wonderful Trip Eva!!! I love your idea for keeping the blog fresh! Between it and the party we should be all set!
ReplyDeleteCarye
PS: I'll bring the balloons Grace!
Very cool idea about the 'best of'... that should be fun. Enjoy your trip!
ReplyDelete:)
~Todd & Suzy
Ohhh I can't wait to hear all about your trip! Don't get lost, be safe, have fun and TAKE NOTES!
ReplyDeleteLove ya! Suzy
I'm a bit late, and you're already on the road, but I've been thinking about your trip and y'all getting to meet each other - I know you'll have loads of fun!
ReplyDeleteHuggs,
Reesa