Thanks sis!! If I had know when we got married that I was going to be a teacher I would not have chosen early June for the wedding! I am so overwelmed at school I think we may wait until next week to do any celebrating.
Grace you are right it does seem like yesterday! And in a way it was. I can't decide if we are celebrating 24 years or if I should call this our 1st anniversary. This past year has been like a whole new marriage!
Grace~ Isn't it cool to know that some marriages do still stand the test test of time?
Twin~ I say the same thing about our anniversary only we're at the END of summer and many times the first day of school has been my anniversary. So I think you ought to wait till the 22nd or 23rd to celebrate by going out to dinner with a few good friends.
Carye~ Something tells me they are on a roll and not about to stop now!!!
Eva, thanks, I wish I had known in advance. PK and Nick, have a wonderful anniversary and may all the comming years be as good as the last. Delighted hugs for both of you. Warm hugs, Paul.
24? Wow PK that's almost half your life!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats you two! Doesn't it seem like yesterday?
Here's hoping your next 24 is even better than the first...although, what am I talking about? Of course it will be!
HUGS!
grace
Thanks sis!! If I had know when we got married that I was going to be a teacher I would not have chosen early June for the wedding! I am so overwelmed at school I think we may wait until next week to do any celebrating.
ReplyDeleteGrace you are right it does seem like yesterday! And in a way it was. I can't decide if we are celebrating 24 years or if I should call this our 1st anniversary. This past year has been like a whole new marriage!
Hugs,
PK
Wow! 24!!! That is awesome!! I hope you have another 24 of wonderful times like this last year!!!!
ReplyDeleteCarye
Best wishes and congratulations, PK and Nick! Thanks for giving us notice, Eva!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kallisto
Grace~ Isn't it cool to know that some marriages do still stand the test test of time?
ReplyDeleteTwin~ I say the same thing about our anniversary only we're at the END of summer and many times the first day of school has been my anniversary. So I think you ought to wait till the 22nd or 23rd to celebrate by going out to dinner with a few good friends.
Carye~ Something tells me they are on a roll and not about to stop now!!!
Kallisto~ You're quite welcome!!
Happy Anniversary PK & Nick - 5 more years and you catch up to me!
ReplyDeleteDo something special even if it takes a moment and then big celebrating when the time is available.
Wishing you joy and love,
Debbie :)
PS: Thanks, Eva!
Eva, thanks, I wish I had known in advance.
ReplyDeletePK and Nick, have a wonderful anniversary and may all the comming years be as good as the last.
Delighted hugs for both of you.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Congrats PK and Nick!
ReplyDeleteHuggs
Theresa