Sunday, June 24, 2007

24 Hours With PK and Nick

I don't know where to begin to tell you all how great this past 24 hours has been and how very much I'm looking forward to the next 24.

Being with PK in person is no different than talking on the phone except I can reach out and touch her, hug her, punch her in the arm, etc. She's every bit as fun and loving in person as the person we know here in blog land. She's also the same person I've grown to know and love through our many, many phone conversations throughout this past school year.

We've had a ball so far but I have to tell you..... I was a bit nervous when she invited me into the pool. I told her I didn't have a swim suit but she was insistent that we both go into her pool without suits.

I've never been in such a secluded pool in all my life so I figured why not. I wasn't quite prepared though for what happened next. I'm telling you, you won't believe this. Nick and Adam came at us and both of them had a camera in their hand and now the three of them - Nick, PK, and Adam - are insisting that I post a picture for all of you to see.

I have to be honest I'm just not comfortable posting pictures like this here on my blog, but you're our friends, right? You won't think less of us, right? Seriously people... I mean it. I'm counting on you all to not turn your backs on me and PK because of the picture I'm about to post.

Soooo with all that said.... if you really think you can handle seeing PK and me without our swim suits on go ahead and scroll down. If not, it's okay if you leave now.... you might want to go ahead and scroll below the picture though because I have a new archive post that is an absolute treat to read.

Enjoy the picture.....




enjoy the post......




keep scrolling.....







and scrolling.......









here it is......







you're almost there!!!







Here it is.....





6 comments:

  1. Well I, for one, am shocked! How indecent..... of you to not warn us.

    You guys are a hoot! I am so thrilled that things are going so well. Have a wonderful time, take notes, blog more, and hug, hug, hug.

    Cheers!
    suzq

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva, such sexy feet, so glad that you are having fun.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know I have a foot fetish? Such sexy toes you have. Nick and Adam sound like there having as much fun as the two of you.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd recognize them naked toenails anywhere!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh good lord! Somebody cover my virgin eyes!

    Did anyone else notice the x-rating on this blog, cuz I DID not!

    You all should warn us babies, before posting nudie pics!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Naked toes and exposed ankles, what's next!?!

    Great picture!!

    ciao bellas~
    CeeCi

    ReplyDelete