Thursday, June 7, 2007

Beds, Trips, Dreams

I've done my homework. More than likely my issues that I wrote about yesterday are from a lack of one of my very important meds for two months because the people who work for my doctor - to quote PK - are assholes. It's a long story and I've probably already told it on here and if I haven't it's okay. Just know that I went two months without an important drug because some people weren't doing their jobs.

Guess what we got today? A new mattress for our bed. New bedroom furniture is coming next month. It's currently on back order. Anyhow, the new mattress is QUIET.

The third offspring hates air conditioning so she keeps her bedroom door closed and the vent closed. I'm thinking if we're really quiet she won't hear our nocturnal activities. We can save the noisy stuff for when she's out of the house. Between our new quiet bed and her fan running..........hmmmmm....


We leave for our vacation in one week. PK and I will meet face to face soon. How cool is that? Now y'all know that PK and I are both private people who both believe firmly in the bonds of marriage and would never ever in a million years step outside those bonds, right? And I'm sure those of you who know us best know that there won't be any group spanking stories to tell. Sorry if that's a disappointment to anyone but that's just not our thing.

You will get to hear stories of us going out to dinner, sitting by the pool, and other such things. And yes, I'll hopefully have some stories to tell like last year's vacation, I'm sure.


PK and I have talked about that... about y'all thinking we might be getting together to ummm... do things. I said to her "You don't think they think that we ..... "
We answered in unison: "Nah." I am excited to meet her and Nick. And I'll be sure to tell her that you all said hello.

Shifting gears....

Here's a story I've been following for about 3 years now and am very excited about. Have you heard about the car which is buried in Tulsa Oklahoma? I think it's the coolest thing ever. Here's a link to the story. Go read it and do some research of your own.

I find this absolutely fascinating.
I think it will be the coolest thing ever if it's in really good shape. I'd love to be there when they dig it up.

Shifting gears again....


Adam's still been taking a crack at my rear when opportunity sits down in front of him. Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. These women who get their warm fuzzies from dining out, flowers, candy, etc are missing the big picture that I see clearly. I'm wanting my medical issues resolved so that he can do this properly....
Ain't nuttin' better than strong arms pulling one's pants down to the knees and going at it. Does anything say I love you better than a blistered behind?

Sigh........


Shifting gears again... and then I'll quit....


I had a dream last night. I told Adam about it when I got up this morning.

Adam, a dog (not our pup), and myself were swimming....


In the sky...


We were swimming in the sky.

We were leaving the car parked somewhere and then swimming in the air. I told him we had to keep swimming or we'd fall out of the sky.



Of course he did his best Dorey imitation. Just keep swimming... just keep swimming...

Then there was this ultra lite plane flying around us. It was red and decorated like a race car. There was a little old man flying it. He was ticked.
I had to keep swimming in the air while I tried to talk to him. I wanted to know why he was so mad. Apparently he kept swooping down low to the ground but no one would give him a banana.

After Adam was done laughing at me and asking questions about the details of the dream (we take each other's dreams very seriously ... yeah. Right) he then asks "Have you been playing computer games again?"


Okay I guess you had to be there. It was funny. Then again, Adam and I often make our own humor that no one else in the world would find funny. That's what makes us... well... us.

Okay. I promised to quit so I will.

Bye y'all. (I'm practicing)

13 comments:

  1. WHAT!! No group spanking? No drunken orgie? No skinny dipping? Oh, wait. This is reality isn't it. Yes folks, we will save that stuff for our fiction stories! Picture the conversation you would have if you were going out with good friends from church. Well, yeah, their might a reference or two that might not come up in a conversation with you vanilla friends - but that will probably only be when we are talking about you guys!

    So Eva, was this the first dream on your new mattress?

    Hurry! I am dying for you to get here!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe a word about the group spankings!

    I think I should come along as a chaperon!!!

    I think I can sit in the back seat, and I promise, I won't say a word!

    BTW, sorry about the health stuff, but I'm sure you'll get it all straightened out in no time!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Eva! Love the new look on your blog. Hope your check-up results come back okay!

    Huggs,
    Reesa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I love this look blue is my favorite color.

    I don't believe in gossip. Nope.. The evil twins in a private spanking party hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eva, such a shame, I had visions of you and PK playing musical laps. *G*
    I sometimes think that doctors staff are tested for ineptitude, and those who score highest get the job.
    I think that the guy who gave the speech when they interred the car, might be a little surprised. Why they have even changed the VW Beetle, now it looks like a wolf spider. :(
    That's a really interesting dream, have you tried to interpret it.
    I'll enjoy hearing about how you two get on and how you enjoy yourselves, do have a great time and take notes. ;-)
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the new look... very, very nice! I love blue, too, actually and it was my mom's favorite color so I'm kinda partial. Glad to hear your health situation should be A-OK... and eager to hear any stories of your visits with your sis!

    Love,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, too, like the new look. Maybe I should think about redecorating my blog this summer.

    I hope you have a wonderful visit with PK! I want all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job with the new look! The header picture looks marvelous and the border is just the right touch.

    Okay, having traveled many, many miles to meet a fellow blogger I can assure you, the last thing that even crossed my mind was that there would be more to your visit than finally being able to see the face of the person you've grown so close to. You two are going to have so much fun!

    Not cool what the incompetents at your doctor's office have put you through. Please, please, please, don't let them get away with it.

    I hope ya'll* are doing great! How long before the big meeting?

    ciao bella~
    CeeCi

    * did I use that right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Twin~ That was actually my last dream on the old mattress. And NO NO NO...no orgies or anything. Sheesh.

    Grace~ You're coming with us? FANTASTIC but please don't keep silent. Geeze... all that way to not say anything? I think NOT.

    Reesa~ Thanis, I think I like it too. And I'm keeping fingers crossed that all comes back okay next week.

    Now David~ Don't you be starting any rumors while I'm gone!!!

    Paul~ Musical laps? I love that idea... but only for an online party. It really sounds like a lot of fun!!!

    Tiggs~ Thanks! And I'm sure PK and I will have plenty of stories to tell.

    Snow~ It's kind of fun to change the scenery every now and then!! Go for it!!

    CeeCi~ We'll meet in about two weeks. PK is actually the third and final stop on our trip. I purposely saved the best for last. Meeting her and Nick will be the highlight of my year!! Give me advice..how does one not let them get away it when they screw up like that? It's turning out to be a much bigger deal than I thought. And for that being right we'll have to ask PK. I never know if it's y'all or ya'll.

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  10. Either is correct but remember to be it's plural it "all ya'll"!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you and Adam find all sorts of stuff funny just like PS and I! We have the best laughs over the weirdest stuff!:-) I found your dream fun and funny too! Reminded me of PS and I and as he said.. we're either sisters or clones! :-)

    My daughters favorite color is blue too! She'd love your page, but LOL she isn't seeing it at 8 years old!!!

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eva, I love the new look of your blog too ... and your dream just cracked me up. The man flying down for bananas! Just too funny ... swimming in the sky ... now that sounds ok! The car story was fascinating ... I bookmarked it in case they do a story about who wins!
    Hugs!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Twin, would you believe I actually already knew that? I did. Honest.

    Carye~ That's the best part of being married... laughing over the silly stuff.

    Cindy~ I know ... the dream was funny. Even when was dreaming it, it was funny. I'm glad you liked the car story. I can't wait to hear what kind of shape it's in. I'm hoping it makes the news pretty fast on that day.

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete