Monday, June 18, 2007

Tiggr


When it come to our good friend Tiggr, I think I do love her best when her bounciness comes shining through. I love the playful side of her which is why this post is one of my absolute favorites of hers.



Enjoy!!

He Nuked my Ass!

OK, so why the cute little toaster and microwave picture? Ask Paul!

Because I got my ass toasted and nuked (and cooked and chilled), that's why!

I've always known that Dante is innovative, creative, imaginative and adventuresome but he really went over the top with yesterday’s play session. I literally stripped as soon as we went into the bedroom and he told me to lay face down on the bed and turn my head away from the doorway. When he returned, he laid our biggest wooden paddle (with the holes) on my left arm and told me to keep it there as a reminder.

Then he set something incredibly heavy on my ass and warned me not to move. It wobbled a bit precariously as my bottom jiggled and my mind raced. What the HELL could it be?????

Any guesses…. PAUL??? You got it… it was the freakin’ microwave!! Dante called it his “homage to Paul” and then he not only set it up on the dresser behind me but he started using it!

While it “cooked” up what would soon be his pleasure and my demise, he set to work whipping, flogging, spanking, cropping, paddling and otherwise tormenting my posterior. He was like the mad chef, possessed, crazed and rejuvenated by his momentary lapse into insanity.

He warned me to “hold onto myself” cause “this is going to hurt like hell” seconds before turning on the power saw just inches from my vulnerable, naked body and unsuspecting mind… I nearly jumped through the ceiling. Of course, none of this evoked any fear because I trust him implicitly and it is all good-natured fun, but damn is he crazy or what? Spontaneity takes on a whole new meaning…

He spent nearly two hours teasing, spanking, and punishing my body and messing with my head. He used the microwave to heat wet towels that he then draped across my bottom, thighs and/or back before caning me or paddling me or flogging me. He filled me with sensations that had gone thus far undiscovered and sent me reeling with orgasm after orgasm, often in spite of myself, despite sometimes intense (but fleeting) pain.

Pain merged into pleasure throughout his deranged games and he alternated heat with ice and rolled me from one side to the other, leaving no part of my body untouched by his devilish intentions. He slid ice between my legs and around my burning bottom, then switched back to a hot, moist towel before applying nearly full-force strokes from the belt, the cane and the paddles.

As he did this, the spray of water from the towel would fly up and wash over me, cascading around me like a miniature waterfall. I found myself awash in pleasurable sensations and the thuddy feel of the implements no longer even registered in my brain as painful. It was all one giant orgasmic experience and I came over and over and over again.

I am beyond multi-orgasmic and he loves finding new ways to send me over the edge, new places to touch and tease, new ways to tweak me to the very core… and he is the Master of my body, mind and soul. No one has ever known me like he does, nor has taken the time or expelled the energy to delve into each and every nook and cranny to bring me such intense pleasure and overwhelming peace. He rocked my world in ways that I’ve never dreamed.

Afterward, we reveled in the subspace glow and talked quietly about the experience, the feelings, the pain, the pleasure. Then I spent the remainder of the evening by his side as he worked on the computer. I floated and drifted and tried to attune myself to all that I was experiencing as I came back down to earth.

When he asked what was wrong several hours later, I realized that I was experiencing the endorphin drop that Paul had so judiciously warned me about weeks ago. And this one was overwhelming. For as high as he took me into the clouds, the descent was equally intense. In the hours before sleep, I felt powerless to stop the thoughts that raced through my brain and the pounding that consumed my head.

I had the good sense to eat after our session and I also refueled with lots of water but I couldn’t shake the increasing sense of foreboding or depression or helplessness that I was experiencing. The pounding in my head threatened to turn into a migraine and I was literally seeing floaters and feeling quite esoteric just before I drifted into a dreamless sleep.

I was unable to express any of this at the time, as I could barely form many simple words or phrases, so Dante will understand it truly for the first time as he reads this.

So for you, dearest Dante, please understand that I wouldn’t change a moment of what you did to me or what I felt or experienced, not one single thing. And I’m still learning and attuning to the whole aftercare experience but it makes sense to me that the endorphin drop is proportional to the endorphin high, so maybe we can work together to make this part of the experience a bit easier for me (or at least more comfortable).

Physical contact, continuous physical contact, seems key. I instinctively reached out to touch and tease him (to the point of annoyance, unfortunately), and I felt better when he reached out to touch me back. I don’t know what works best for others who experience this degree of a crash, but maybe some slow, gentle, reassuring massage, some soothing lotion, maybe even being put in the tub and bathed (when his back feels better)… just ideas as I’m sure we will find our own resolution.

I know that part of the intensity yesterday was that we did this in the middle of the afternoon, which also made it much more enjoyable in many respects. But as such I wasn’t able to just drift off to sleep afterward (not that I usually can or do anyway, but this was even further away from bedtime).

Do you have any solutions that seem to work for you, to bring you back to earth with a softer, more comfortable landing? If so, I’d really love to hear from you!

6 comments:

  1. Eva, you do know how to pick them, I remember this one well.
    I hope that our bouncy friend will soon be back to normal and able to play at that level, should she wish to.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good post... and we're glad she's feeling a little better.

    :)
    ~Todd & Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this was priceless! I don't remember it. Must have been pre-me! Thanks so much for sharing Eva.

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one was before my time, too. What an awesome ride that must have been!

    Good selection, Eva!

    ~Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you all liked this one... and thanks for the reminder of just how much fun spanking can be, Eva!

    Love ya!
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete