Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Some New Spanking Toys

While on our trip we picked up six - yes S*I*X - new spanking implements. I guess even when you aren't exactly living the lifestyle, it's never far from the mind. I'm going to show you all six and then we're going to play a little guessing game with them but before we do, I have something to show you.


No. This is not a spanking toy. This is the handle of my gravy ladle. Can you begin to guess why in the world I would show you the handle of my gravy ladle?

On Saturday, PK fixed us all some ice cream. It was awesome... strawberry cheesecake. And she stuck some of those long round cookies in it. I forget what you call them. Anyhow, on about my fourth bite of ice cream, guess what I noticed? I about fell out of my chair. It's just one more thing we have in common. We both have the same exact silver. It blows me away every time we discover another twin thing so I just had to share that with you.

Okay now on to the new implements. In a day or two I will tell you where we got them along the way on our trip but due to the nature of the game I want to play today, you'll have to wait for all that info.

In no particular order ......

We acquired this... that's right ladies and gentlemen we now have our very own slapper. Adam discovered that the rawhide handle is almost as much fun as the actual implement. It's been used once ... okay... maybe twice.





This is hard to decipher in the picture but it's one of those two sided paddles. It's about the size of a ping pong paddle. It's fur on one side and all business on the other side. We've not had opportunity to use it yet but hopefully before the snow flies again we will have our life back.





Next we have this little beauty. That's right folks. Eva who has never before been spanked with a hairbrush has joined the ranks of the rest of you. It's not been officially broken in however it has packed a wallop or two to my rear ... just to test it.











This next number is just down right pretty. It's a thin spatula made from "tiger maple" which I had never heard of before. I wouldn't have known what it was if it wasn't engraved, burnt into the handle. Lovely isn't it? Personally I think Tiggr needs one of these!!



Standard Spatula. Not yet used. I don't think I'm very afraid of it.







And honestly I think Grace slipped this back scratcher into the collection!!! I mean where else in the world could it have come from?



The funniest part of all this is on the way home - on the final stretch - Adam informed me that as soon as I am up for a thorough spanking we're going to play "name that state" where without looking I'll not only guess the implement but have to remember which state we acquired it in.... and that he will spank me with each one until I get it right. I immediately shouted "California!" Adam laughed so hard I thought he was going to wreck the car.

Ummm.... we didn't go to California on this trip. hehehehe



Now for my fun little game. You all are going to vote. The question is ....

Which toy did PK give to Adam as a gift when we arrived in her area? And if you haven't read her site yet, go do that. You should be able to eliminate one of them easy enough. Just don't forget to come back here to vote!!!








New Implement

Which new implement did PK give to Adam??

The Slapper
The two sided paddle
The Hairbrush
The Tiger Maple Spatula
The yellow spatula
The Backscratcher









9 comments:

  1. hmmm.. I'm voting for the hairbrush!!! :-) I think if she has one she'd think you need one! :-) Hmmm sounds like a great game Adam has for you as soon as you're able!

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do be afraid of that yellow spatula! Be very afraid. I have one that I call the "Red Devil" not only did it make my cheeks rosy red, it left some very nasty bruises. The bottom of the laundry hamper is by far the best place to store that little monster. It could infect the other toys in the toy box.

    The tiger maple spatula is a cutie and looks like it would be as stingy as the back scratcher.

    The game sounds like fun! We have a version of "Name That Tune" that I really enjoy.

    Wow, I can't believe where my mind is going this afternoon! I think it would be safe to say, it's going south.

    ciao bella~
    CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I know!! Let me guess!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, this is fun! I love hearing about your trip!

    Huggs,
    Reesa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good trip so far. Can't wait to hear more.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eva, seems that you are both going to be busy, when you get home.
    Have fun.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you NOT read my blog! Have I NOT stated how horrible the bs is???

    Seriously, I have tried to save other hineys from the beast known as the backscratcher! Now, not only have you bought yourself one, but PK?? How could you drag poor PK into this??

    BTW, that looks EXACTLY like mine! Guess that makes us triplets!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, I voted for the hairbrush, but I'm sort of leaning towards one of the others. I'll have to vote for the other when I get home.

    Do you get any practice before you officially play Name That State? That's only fair, don't you think? *g*

    `Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carye~ I can't wait for Adam's game!! I've been down and out too darn long!

    Ceeci~ South is a wonderful place!!! Don't be afraid.. let it go!

    Shush Twin!

    Reesa~ I love talking about it!

    David~ There will be plenty more to come!

    Paul~ I'm busier than I want to be!!

    Grace~ Trust me, I've heard your warnings. I just didn't care!! hehehehehehe

    Maggie~ I think I should get practice time too. What really scares me is that by the time we play the game I will have forgotten where we've been and what we got where!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete