
Our trip was sensational. I knew it would be because Adam and I have discovered that we travel perfectly together.
We've been in twelve states in as many days. Due to some medical problems I have been having there isn't as much spanking to report as I'm sure you all were hoping for. In all honesty I've thought about shutting my blog down because there just is NO spanking to talk about. Not much anyhow.
I have hoops to jump through before my life will return to normal in those areas. We take what little we can get when we can get it but it usually feels like a tease. It would feel like an even bigger tease to write about it. I have two doctor appointments this week. I have a minor surgery next week on Monday. I have numerous appointments in July. Then the big surgery will (hopefully) finally take place. Adam has been on the phone on my behalf quite a bit today. We're thinking the big surgery will be happening in August.
Until after that I don't know where I will be going with my blog. I promise it will return to spanking one day and I might throw a bit in there now and then when I have anything exciting to report. In the meantime, I will be writing some about our trip. I'd love to share that with you so I hope you keep reading.
I guess all I'm saying is that if this blog has nothing to do with spanking in the upcoming months, I understand if you don't want to read but I'd love it if you would bear with me. After all I've got lots to share about PK!!!!
For starters, here are three things you might not know about her:
1) She has the most beautiful family.
2) She loves her kids more than a mama bear loves her cubs. I pity anyone who would ever try to hurt either LJ or Molly.
3) She lies. She can too cook and clean.
Hi, Eva! I'm glad you made it safely back home! I have to say I envy your ability to travel well with your husband, LOL. D and I don't travel well together at all - I always end up getting bitchy in a long car ride and he always ends up putting me back in my place, which is end-up over his lap! You'd think I'd learn...
ReplyDeleteI don't come here to read about spankings - I come here to see what's new in your life and your posts, which are usually very witty and enjoyable! So as long as you're posting I'll keep reading!
Hope you get all the medical stuff behind you, and everything comes out great!
Huggs,
Reesa
I'm with Reesa! I'll be here as long as you are. I don't come here for spankings, I come because you are a wonderful person and I love reading what you have to say!
ReplyDeleteCarye
Gee not me, I only come for the spanking stories. Guess I'll check back in a few months. Well, I don't know maybe I could check in every once in a while. Oh alright, I'll keep coming too since you said nice things about my family!
ReplyDeleteLove you sis!
No spanking stories! What else is there to read? *grumbles to herself* I mean, why would I want to spend time looking at the site of someone I've come to admire and respect when she isn't going to be providing me with entertaining spanking stories to read?!? Sheesh, what kind of a spanko does she think I am? What do you mean, no spankings?
ReplyDeleteLet's see, I was curious and I did a search on my site. The last time I wrote about a spanking I'd received was May 11, 2006. Any other post was a fantasy or a guest post. My point... we're not going anywhere... we adore you!
I'm glad you made it home safely and had a fun vacation. I hope the medical things pass quickly and that you feel fantastic when it's all over!
ciao bella~
CeeCi
oh, and I suspected she could cook!
I am a frequent lurker. I enjoy your post very much. The common thread I see and enjoy in the spanko community is not so much the spanking stories but the feeling of "community". Whenever I read your blog and others I feel like I am catching up with friends. Please don't stop blogging, I do hope your medical worries are better soon.
ReplyDeleteC
It's the person I come to visit not the spanking stories.
ReplyDelete*grins and hugs*
I agree,our trip was great! I fell in love with you more. Sure we dealt with some medical stuff,but thats ok,the fact we were alone and together made it wonderful. The next several months will and are going to be crazy getting thru the medical stuff. When everything is over and the new improved Eva surfaces there will be lots of spanking and sex adventures to blog about,GUARANTEE!I have got your hand and Iam by your side every step of the way,there is no place I would rather be. I love you more than you know!!!! (There is light at the end of the tunnel) Next year we have a date on the beach.
ReplyDeleteEva, you won't get rid of me that easily.
ReplyDeleteI will read what ever you write, after all you are family.
I hope that everything works out on the medical front.
Thanks for telling us about PK, it really doesn't come as a surprise.
What ever you go through, you will come out stronger.
Warm supportive hugs,
Paul.
Well, they all already said it all. I wondered if anyone would keep reading after we had to change the tone of our blog, and it was really the example of Ceeci and various others, who didn't talk about spanking all that much, that gave me the confidence to keep blogging. You write when you can, we will read! Do keep us posted on how things are going, too, with the medical things---we are rooting for you. A lovely comment from Adam, by the way!
ReplyDeleteBig hugs,
Kallisto
Good morning!
ReplyDeleteI tried to comment last night, but MrC kept screeching, uhhh bellowing, err uhhh calling I mean. So at the risk of repeating what everyone else has already said:
First, If anyone should delete their blog for non spanko posts, that would be me. I come here because I like the way you write, whatever you write about. Wit and charm all the way through. Even the few and far between rants! So please, keep on bloggin'!
Second, I love the new pic you put of the the twins with their laptops! Too cute!
And, of course, I wish you all the best with the medical situation. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!
Geez, what a sweet person that Adam guy is! *g*
~Hugs!
Reesa~ I love it that Adam and I travel well together. He went back to work today and I miss him. That's after two weeks of being together every moment of the day.
ReplyDeleteCarye~ You are wonderful too!!!
Twin~ Are you being a smart ass?
CeeCi~ I adore you too. I will keep writing. It's just that when I started this blog I wanted it to be a spanking blog. Unfortunately it's just not headed the direction just now.
C~ Thank you! Your words mean a lot to me. We all love it when I lurker steps forward and speaks!! Please speak up more! Let us get to know you!! We love having new blood to pick on!! Hehehehe
David~ Thank you!!
Adam~ I'm holding you to that date on the beach!! I love you, Babe.
Paul~ I love this family feel out here!! I wish all of you could have been there with PK and myself this past weekend. It was so awesome. The only thing missing was you!!
Kallisto~ I honestly don't see how any of us can talk spanking 24/7. It's just not what consumes us, is it? Well not always anyhow. LOL
Maggie~ Thanks! Be watching. I'm going to post in a day or two about all the medical stuff and where it stands. It's really holding me back these days.
Hugs~
Eva
please keep writing
ReplyDeleteYou already know how I feel about you and your blog, so I won't even say it here.
ReplyDeleteOK, I WILL say it here! Stop writing and I'll send PK after you. I'd come myself, but she's much closer.
I always knew PK was a liar! Thanks for setting the record straight!
Now, I just want to know, were you able to understand her through that THICK accent???
Just wondering!
HUGS!
grace
BTW, I seem to be missing spanking over at my blog too! So consider yourself in good company! HUGS!
Cathy~ Don't worry. I will. Writing to me is a drug of choice. And just like being a spanko, it's in my blood. I guess I just feel guilty proclaiming to have a blog about spanking when there's not much of that these days!
ReplyDeleteGrace~ It was tough and I had to ask her to repeat some things but we managed to communicate just fine. LOL And it does make one wonder what else PK has lied to us about though, huh? Of course though she's NOT lying about her toy box. I SAW it with my own eyes and will be posting about it in the very near future!!
Hugs~
Eva
So happy your trip... and visit... went so well. We're sending you good thoughts about your upcoming surgeries.
ReplyDeletehugs,
~Todd & Suzy