Sunday, June 3, 2007

Happy Summertime Sudoku

*** Special, fantastic, terrific, notice***

So have you noticed the blinking heart on my blog roll? The one that hasn't blinked in months? Make sure you swing by SuzQ's blog and welcome her back to our little corner of the world!!!

Onto my summer kick off post... hehehehehehe


Since I remember how very much you all loved my Spanko Sudoku puzzles last summer hehehe, I thought I would bless you by kicking off this summer with one!! Have fun. Click on it for a larger, more print friendly version. Okay so not everyone loves these but I know that some of you do.




And for those of you who just can't stand waiting, click here for the solution.

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gravy! Here we go again. Summer is obviously here. Which means Eva has time on her hands!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering how much I do not get along with numbers, but like Sudoku ... ok yeah, I know how strange that sounds! This is perfect! Word Sudoku! And no timer either!! yay!!
    Hugs!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I can't wait to do it! But it will probably have to wait till next weekend! Bummer! :-) I have something to look forward to though! thanks Eva!!!

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to wait on this. I'm not awake for this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Twin you know who will be doing this at my house if it gets done!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like it will be fun to work out---and so good for us to work our brains with something a little different!
    Hugs,
    Kallisto

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eva, sorry dear girl, just not in the mood for puzzles.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will not look at the answer. I will not look at the answer. etc etc etc. Heck, I haven't even printed it out yet! lol

    Looks like something fun to work on tomorrow when I should really be working.

    ~Hugs and Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Summer in Blogland... fun and games at Eva's... woohoo! I came back just in time!

    Thanks Eva dear

    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Theresa~ Oh my gravy? Here we go again? ROFL you love me anyhow.

    Cindy~ At least someone around her appreciates my puzzle brain. LOL

    Carye~ You're quite welcome! And that's two who appreciate this!

    David~ I suppose being awake would be necessary to do this LOL

    Twin~ Awe... that's so sweet. You're gonna give my puzzle to LJ?? hehehehe

    Kallisto~ See there. That's what I'm talking about!!!

    Paul~ It's okay. I know this sort of thing isn't your favorite.

    Maggie~ So did you get it? I waited till today (Tuesday) and printed it and worked it. It really wasn't that bad. Didn't take long at all.

    Suzy~ Yes you did... just in time!! So glad to have you here popping in.

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete