Notice: There has been mention of a 'party' or gathering of sorts at Grace's house this past weekend. My twin, Elis aka PK and I have discussed these allegations and we would like to make a joint statement: We have no independent knowledge of any such activities. Were it ever to be proven that we were at any such gathering we would have to assume that we were drugged and taken there (against our will) by person or persons unknown in an effort to damage our sterling reputations.
That's our story and we're stickin' to it!!!
Dear Friends,
ReplyDeleteIf you believe this statement, I have ocean front property in Arizona that I'd like to sell you. And if you STILL want to believe this statement, I'll throw the golden gate bridge in for FREE!
Pictures speak louder than words. Take a look at my site, the evidence is clear!
Love,
grace
I'll repeat the comment I left at PK's place.
ReplyDeleteY'all are sooo busted! lol
~Hugs!
Following in Maggiedear's footsteps (repeating my comment on PK's)..me and David and the weapon of Ass Destuction know nothing about this!
ReplyDeleteUm Maggie? mthc?
ReplyDeleteI believe I saw your two faces on that video too!
I am certain this is what must have happened and this explains why you guys were hallucinating my presence!
ReplyDeleteAny leads on the culprit?
Huggs
Theresa
A case of mistaken identity, Grace? I'm innocent! Pretty much. lol
ReplyDeleteEva & Grace I plead the 5th amendment.
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.
Can Paul plead the 5th? Isn't that only for us Americans???
ReplyDeleteI think Paul is trying to pull one over on us!
Anyway, I saw the tapes, I have the PROOF!
HUGS!
grace
GRACE,This was just to funny! You really have talent..... *grins* and great spankings
ReplyDeleteEva, I miss your very amusing posts - are you on vacation???
ReplyDeleteHuggs,
Reesa
Hey everyone... thanks for your comments. I'm not feeling real great... sore throat, cough, achy, fever... blah.. so I'm going back to the couch now. Love you all!!
ReplyDeleteEva