
Question #1
| How old am I? |
| 35-40 |
| 40-45 |
| 45-50 |
| 50-55 |
Let me just say here that I am shocked and appalled at the number of you who chose 45-50. I'm 40-45.
Question #2
| What\'s my favorite spanking toy? |
| Crop |
| Flogger |
| Nylon Paddle |
| Wooden Spoon |
I honestly don't think anyone missed this... oh wait...someone did guess wooden spoon. It's the crop, for sure.
Question #3
| What pet did Adam and I recently get? |
| A puppy |
| A Dog |
| A Kitten |
| A cat |
I got Adam a puppy back in December.
Question #4
| Who is my twin? |
| Theresa |
| Grace |
| Elis aka PK |
| Maggie |
And believe it or not, one or two missed this. Elis is my twin.
Question #5
| What do I hate the most? |
| Going without a spanking |
| Winter |
| Brussell sprouts |
| Snakes |
I like what Elis said about this one .... that it was an easy choice because as much as she knows I hate winter she can't imagine me living in a snake pit. Snakes are definitely what I hate the most.
Question #6
| What is my beverage of choice? |
| Water with lemon |
| Diet Coke |
| Diet Pepsi |
| Dr. Pepper |
Diet Pepsi. There is no other choice.
Question #7
| How many children do I have? |
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| more than 3 |
Three. Adam and I have 3 kids.
Question #8
| How many times have I been married? |
| 0 |
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
CeeCi!! Pay attention!!! Adam is the only man I've ever been married to!! I thought this one was a "gimme." The answer is ONE.
Question #9
| Which instrument do I know how to play? |
| Trombone |
| Tuba |
| Trumpet |
| French Horn |
Trombone. Eva can play trombone.
Question #10
| Which do I fear the most? |
| A slow death from an illness |
| Dying in a car accident |
| Being murdered |
| Drowning |
Drowning. Anything but that. It scares me to death and I think I know why. An uncle took me out on a boat when I was three and held me out over the water. I remember screaming bloody murder. I've just never forgotten.
Question #11
| Which do I never wear in the winter? |
| Hat and gloves |
| Coat |
| Boots |
| All of the above |
Winter attire slows me down. All of the above is the correct answer.
Question #12
| Which is my favorite flower? |
| Wild Violets |
| Candy Striped Carnations |
| Fire and Ice Roses |
| Black eyed Suzies |
Fire and Ice Roses are the best.
Question #13
| Which of these recent events is the least upsetting to me? |
| Not being spanked in a while |
| The war in Iraq |
| The tornado which killed 8 alabama high school students |
| Anna Nicole Smith's Delayed Burial |
It's not that I'm cold hearted. I did care that ANS died however the fact that they fought over her body and stuff bored me to tears. Meanwhile the other 3 choices are worthy of upsetting me.
Question #14
| Which is my favorite type of Puzzle? |
| Crosswords |
| Word search |
| Sudoku |
| Magic Squares |
If you missed this one, I invite you to read my archives. Yes, PK there are some who did not know that Sudokus are my favorite.
Question #15
| Which would be my favorite school subject? |
| Social Studies |
| English |
| Algebra |
| Geometry Okay I admit... this was a bit tricky but those who know me best know that Algebra is better than Geometry in my opinion. Gee, this was fun. I think we should do it again! |
Okay I should have gotten the one about the flowers, I remember now. But you lead me astray on the question about what bothers you the most. All that posting about being out of the mood for spanking and you didn't care!! I should get half credit at least!!
ReplyDeletePK
Yes, we should do this again... now in hindsight, I really do feel silly for missing some obvious answers. I never was very good at this testing stuff, though, and especially not on a weekend, or immeidately following a weekend, or just before a weekend. There, that about covers it.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Tiggs
Excellent answers, of course I knew them all, I just didn't want to be a show off or anything.
ReplyDeleteBesides how would it have looked if I did better than your Twin??
HUGS!
grace
Yeah, what Elis said. You've not been in a spanko mood for quite awhile now. Are you yet?
ReplyDeleteCoke
Coca Cola
Coca Cola Classic
Nuff said :)
~Hugs!
Eva, now that you given us the answers, wait six months and test us again.
ReplyDeleteBTW what was a passing mark?
Paul.
No idea how we missed taking your test. We could take it now... lol... but some might consider that cheating. Enjoyed reading the answers though!
ReplyDelete:)
~Todd & Suzy
Thanks for posting the answers - next time I'll try the test!
ReplyDeleteHuggs,
Reesa