Sunday, March 11, 2007

Three Little Words


I'm jumping on the bandwagon here!

Three Little Words


1. Where is your cell phone? Under Grace's Couch.


2. Boyfriend/girlfriend? Adam Adam Adam.

3. Hair? Short and straight.

4. Your mother? Died long ago.

5. Your father? Died long ago.


6. Your favorite item(s)? Grace's broken bed.


7. Your dream last night? Grace came home.

8. Your favorite drink? In Grace's fridge.


9. Your dream guy/girl? Adam. Adam. Adam.


10. The room you are in? Grace's Living Room.


11. Your fear? Grace hates us.


12. What do you want to be in 10 years? Grace's good friend.


13. Who did you hang out with last night? The whole gang.


14. What are you not? Afraid of Grace.


15. Are you in love? Adam. Adam. Adam.

16. One of your wish list items? Grace's paint stirrer.

17. What time is it? Almost my bedtime.


18. The last thing you did? Turned PK in.


19. What are you wearing? T-shirt and shorts.


20. Your favorite book? I hate reading.


21. The last thing you ate? Some microwave popcorn.


22. Your life? Happy and content.


23. Your mood? Mellow and sleepy.


24. Your friends? Are in trouble.

25. What are you thinking about right now? Mess at Grace's.


26. Your car? Gray four door.

27. What are you doing at this moment? Relaxing and typing.


28. Your summer? Not soon enough.


29. Your relationship status? Married to Adam.


30. What is on your TV screen? ABC's Desperate Housewives. (I don't watch it)


31. When is the last time you laughed? Today at dinner.


32. Last time you cried? An hour ago.


33. School? Are you kidding?

13 comments:

  1. Don't worry yourself over the mess at Grace's house. I cleaned up after you guys! Sheesh!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank heavens somebody cleaned up... but where the hell am I? It's dark and no matter what I touch, I feel walls but no handles or doorknobs...

    OH CRAP... I'm still in the closet...

    um, PK? Eva? Paul? MTHC? Somebody?

    Anybody? (anybody but Grace, that is????)

    HELP!!!!! I'll just curl back up and go back to sleep until someone finds me... but I can't help wondering who that will be...

    I LOVED your answers, Eva... now, back to sleep I go. I've worn myself out and the last I saw of my STUPID man, he was on that ladder in the yard waving panties and hollering like a wild man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man...this party ..wow...don't worry Tiggs i'm right here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eva, Grace in too many of your answers, otherwise great.
    Do we really need to rescue Tiggr, think what a great "ScapTiggr" she'd make.
    Grace would never think of blaming anyone else.
    Grace and Bossman could chase her home with David's paddle, WEG
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really glad I met you finally at the party...and you were the winner with 127 whacks with the yellow paddle... If you and Adam would like one I'm now taking orders for them!! *grins* and great spankings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you were by Grace's this weekend? I hoped someone would go by to get her mail, feed the cat and get the paper. You were such a good friend to do that for her.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eva,
    I loved the party! Can you believe that Theresa is trying to claim that she was not ever there??

    I am still looking for your sister! Please send her over when you see her.

    Love,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll rescue Tig! I'm not too far away yet! Maybe I'll retreive the yellow paddle if I can find it too! :-)

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, y'all I should've read this before I went to Grace's! LOL Eva I like your answers!

    Huggs,
    Reesa

    ReplyDelete
  10. My name has appeared in this FAR too many times!

    I wonder why??

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol. I'm glad you did the meme. Some cute answers to it. :)
    I think I missed the party?? *grins*
    BIG HUGS
    padme amidala

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who are all you people?

    Do I know any of you?

    For that matter, who am I?

    Where are we?

    What's the date? This IS 1999 isn't it?

    What party?

    What's a blog?

    Who's PK? And why is that tiggr girl in the closet?

    Grace? Who's Grace? Do I know her?

    David, I don't know you or what it is that you're taking orders for but I don't like yellow so whatever it is can I have one in purple?

    Cassie? I don't know you either but do I even have a sister? I didn't think that I did.

    Carye~ I think that David dude is looking for that yellow thing if you find it you better return it to him. I think it's his but I don't know for sure.

    I'm going back to sleep now. Wake me up if you know who I am and who all these people are and WHAT it is that they are talking about because I am really confused...

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH PLEASE!

    Somebody give her a spanking already!

    SHEEZ!

    ReplyDelete