Friday, March 9, 2007

Name that Tune Answers


1)

Oh, where oh where has my Hitachi wand gone
Oh, where oh where can it be?
With its power on high and its very long cord...
Oh where oh where can it be?


Oh, where oh where has my little dog gone?





2)

Here's a paddle for a needy bottom
And it's been so very long since it was used.
It's just sitting on the shelf waiting for you.
Do you see it there?

Here's a flogger - would you like it better?
It won't sting quite as badly as the other.
It might burn you and leave you longing,
But you are not alone.

If you look around you'll see that there are others...
And they live out here in this big blogland...
And these spankos somehow click together
Waiting for each other to be spanked again.
To be spanked again.
To be spanked again.
They are waiting to be spanked and flogged again.

The Brady Bunch... The Brady Bunch... that's the way we became the Brady Bunch!!



3)

I wish that someone here would spank my bottom....
And put me over top of their knee....
Cuz if they were to spank and rub my bottom....
A very happy spanko I would be...

Yup!! It's the wiener song (Oscar Meyer).



4)

He's going to spank me, oh yes, he'll spank me
He says he'll spank me when he gets home...
He finally sees that I am so needy...
He's going to spank my rear end today.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...
You make me happy ... when skies are gray...
You'll never know dear how much I love you ...
Please don't take my sunshine away...

7 comments:

  1. What's with this "name that tune"? Go back to something we all understand, like Venn diagrams!

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! No Venn Diagrams for me, but I must have missed this game somehow... but I sure do love it... great job, once again, my creative if not more than a little too busy friend who seriously needs her bottom spanked!

    Huge hugs,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twin,
    When Nick leaves comments like this I have a hard time remembering all the reasons I wanted to marry him!

    See you back at Grace's tonight!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Venn? Diagrams? No thank you!

    The Brady Bunch, huh? How funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. School must be easing up a little...either that or you have lost it!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nick~ I'm with you. Vann Diagrams take a whole lot less thought!

    Tiggr~ If you weren't so busy partying, bouncing, and breaking beds you might have found it sooner!! Hehehe... okay okay.. I know... bed breaking is MUCH more fun!! See ya at Grace's!!

    Twin~ you leave nick alone. He's a lot more fun than you're giving him credit for. Venn Diagrams are such a simple thing and yet he's the only person I know right now who truly gets it.

    Maggie~ I rest my case. Venn Diagrams are fun and easy yet everyone runs them down. They are so misunderstood. ROFL

    Theresa~ I think I've lost it. If you find it let me know.

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for venn diagrams too! I could remember part of that first song, but not enough to guess at a title. Oh well! It was fun, in any case.
    Hugs,
    Kallisto

    ReplyDelete