Thursday, March 22, 2007

Killing Two Birds With One Barbie Doll

First off, I do feel bad that Theresa is mourning the loss of her Barbie. She asked if I thought it would be a good idea to ask Will to put panties on his head and play dolls with her. Heck ya. Why not? It would make for a great post. You could even video it for all of us to see.

Second off, for the first time in six seasons I've been watching American Idol. I have a couple favorites but that boy Sanjaya isn't one of them. He sings two thousand percent better than I ever could however I would never pay to hear him sing. You've probably heard all the hub-bub and scuttlebutt about him, Howard Stern, and the website www.votefortheworst.com. I found something there. It's a picture.

Hold on.

I'll show you in a minute.

I'm not into making fun of anyone but seriously, this made me laugh. (consider that to be your spew warning). I do feel bad for his family though. This sort of thing has to be hurtful. On the other hand, the kid is gonna be making some mighty big bucks. If I was him, America could make fun of me all they want.

Anyhow, when I saw this I immediately thought of our good friend Theresa and how maybe if we could find one of these for her, it might help ease her grief. It's kind of the same as when your dog dies. The sooner you replace it with a new puppy, the sooner you get over the loss, yes? Anyhow, here's the picture..... start scrolling down.


















Keep scrolling ..... It's down here somewhere. I promise.





















Ta Da !!!!!!





7 comments:

  1. Too funny! I'm glad I wasn't drinking!!!

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Poor guy! lol

    Have a great weekend, Eva!

    ~Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well he is no GI Joe but I still think the little guy is cute. He can't sing, but he is cute!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eva, American Idol???
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great one! He looks much better there than on Idol!

    Huggs,
    Reesa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carye~ Yeah I know. I cracked up when I saw it.

    Maggie~ I know. Poor kid. America sure is picking on him.

    Twin~ Cute? Well, okay. Maybe a little.

    Paul~ Yep. I think we stole the idea from your wonderful country.

    Reesa~ LOL How long do you think he'll last?

    Tiggr~ Yup. It's funny alright but I do feel kind of bad for picking on him.

    ReplyDelete