Tuesday, March 20, 2007

It Was Bound to Happen

I should have known.

Last July when PK told me to climb out of her head because it was crowded with both of us in there, I should have known.

I should have known we looked alike.

I should have known we think alike on many issues.

I should have known we share a profession.

I should have known we'd hit it off, becoming the best of friends.

And I should have known that it couldn't last forever.

I should have known there would come a time when we'd cease to agree.

So you see, we're turning to you, our dear readers to settle this disagreement once and for all.

The loser gets a spanking with three implements of the spankers choice and the winner gets a spanking with three implements of the spankEES choice.

Right PK?

Who gets spanked with what all depends on you guys - our readers. So here's the question.








Civil War

Who Won the Civil War?

The north, of course
The south, of course
The north, I think
The south, I think
Who cares?










And before you go into absolute orbit and start Civil War II please know that this is all in fun.


If the truth be known, this picture says everything and more when it comes to things like this. PK and I have been picking at each other about this topic just a bit but that's only cuz she honestly believes the south won. I'm confident however that you all will straighten her out, yes?

13 comments:

  1. Alright now listen up and I will explain how the south won the war! I tried to explain all of this to Eve, but you can't tell a Yankee anything!

    If the outcome of the war had been different the south would have turned out like South Africa was decades ago. Instead of being the beautiful garden spot of this great United Stated of America! We are now a place of grace, beauty and people who know how to speak correctly!

    If the results of the war had gone differently we would be a small, poor, non-industrialized, barb-wire surrounded country instead of the mecca to all Yankees trying to escape the snow covered, over crowded north! The outcome of the war was by far the best thing that could have happened to for the south. Therefore, we won!

    I hope this clears everything up!

    Still your twin ya'll,
    Peeeeee Kaaaaaaaa

    Didn't know I could type Southern did you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's definitely a rare talent, PK, typing southern and all...

    But I still voted for the north, of course... mostly just cause I want to see Nick go crazy with your toys and have fun... I'm curious what he will pick...

    Love you... love you both!!!! Oh, and when did you two both change your fav-icons to the same twins? I guess I'm a little slow, lol. Or just really, really tired...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eva,
    I know you have read what the history books say, I have read them too. But the way PK explains it it does seem that in the long run the South did win!

    Now you girls remember to play nice, you are allowed to disagree on some things!

    Love,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tig,
    I went back to look, it was October 30, 2006! Slow, tired - you be the judge!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a Virginia *redneck*...damn yankees...PK choose your weapons the south will spank again..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyway I vote y'all both get spanked??? Who cares who won? We all did!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know I think PK has a point! What do the voters get?

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eva, I voted Don't Care, it wasn't our war.
    I think Nick ought to spank you and Adam spanks PK and make you twins kiss and make up.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My kind of bet, you both get spanked! How cool! PK's explanation sure does make sense---in a roundabout way--haha.
    Hugs,
    Kallisto

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Yankees won. The gentle peace that was given, and the influence of the North is what is confusing Elis. :smirk:

    Looks like another rebel will get spanked.

    ;)
    ~Todd & Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with Paul, especially since I KNOW you both want to lose! LOL

    Huggs,
    Reesa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well being from the South I see PK's point but in order to dispell the myth that all rednecks are not so bright I must vote for the North as I was educated in the South and am Proud of it!!!(PK should get extra licks being a teacher and all!!!!)LOL
    C

    ReplyDelete
  13. PK~ Have you seen the results? Last time I checked there were 26 votes and only you and Nick have voted for the south. It's okay. I love you anyhow.

    Tiggs~ Ummm... when Ceeci did the new template for me waaaaaaaaaayyyyy back in the fall, we added the kitties. Glad to know you're on top of things!!!

    Cassie~ We ALWAYS play nice!! Hehehehe

    David~ Now I get it. We're damn yankees cuz we WON!!

    Sir~ Now someone's talking with some sense about this finally!!

    Theresa~ If you and PK want to look at it that way, go ahead!!!

    Paul~ It's okay. This silly war has given us some good laughs!! Okay wait. It wasn't silly but you know what I mean.

    Kallisto~ You mean round-a-BUTT way?

    Todd & Suzy~ Rebel indeed, that PK!!

    Reesa~ And I think that just might be the whole point. Hehehe

    C~ LOL Finally a southerner with some sense and honesty!!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete