Friday, March 16, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day



PK told me to tell you all
Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!
She would have done so herself
however after dying her fur green
she took off for a night out on the town.
Isn't she lovely?

8 comments:

  1. LOL very pretty! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, too!

    Huggs,
    Reesa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twin you are strange! But anyway doesn't it look better than gray?

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeew... PK! You don't look good in green... have you been eating from the dumpster again, lol?

    Hugs,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I told you not to eat all that junk food at the party...now look at what has happened....Happy St. Patrick's Day *big grins* and great spankings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, PK doesn't look to good in green. You both need to be spanked (still for your shennanigans at the party) and for other stuff I'm sure you can think of!

    ~Hugs and Happy St.Pat's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reesa~ I thought it was a pretty picture too!

    Twin~ Strange? Me? Really?

    Tigs~ I rather like her in green but then heck, I'd like her in any color, I'm sure.

    David~ LOL You're funny.

    Maggie~ Party? What party?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eva, I think that I would worry if my cat turned up green!!!
    Happy St Pats day.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no now she has the party bug! Hope you had a great St Paddy's Day!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete