Monday, February 19, 2007

Three Fun Pictures

I'm just curious... How many of us had this cake topper on our wedding cakes? How many of us WOULD have had it had we known about it? I'm thinking it would even be good for an anniversary cake so how about it? Why don't you buy one for your next anniversary party? Just think of the comments it would get. And I'm thinking no one would ever think we actually DO that. They would just think it's funny.




And what I want to know is WHO says you can't spank grandma? I know of a few grandmas hanging around here who are spanked regularly and for sure when my grandkids come along ..... well... you know..... I say you can and SHOULD spank grandma. How about you?



And this picture is just plain silly. I honestly don't think squirrels are into this sort of lifestyle. You never know though.

12 comments:

  1. You are too nuts and I know you did not post this on Friday. Cause I been checking every day!

    Love the picks. You still on snow days!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pictures! And I'd buy that cake topper! And use it!! It's just way too cool. So where do I get it???? I could find a use for it ... trust me! My sister LOVES squirrels, and she knows of my interests ... I have to send her that picture! As for spankin' grandma ... oh heck yeah!
    Very cute post!
    Hugs!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you find these things??

    The cake topper is perfect and since I am grandma age I would say spank away!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the pics! That squirrel cracked me up!
    Hugs,
    Kallisto

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eva, good girl, always good for a chuckle, nice pics.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Theresa~ You're right. I posted it on Monday. Nope. No more snowdays. Our temps are down right balmy. Forty degrees today. I had to turn the heat off in my car when I drove home!!!

    Cindy~ Gosh, I don't know where you can get the cake topper. I forget what I googled. I tried to find it again but can't.

    Twin~ Here, there, and everywhere.

    Kallisto~ Thanks! The squirrel tickled me also!

    Paul~ Thanks!! I'll tell Adam you said I'm a good girl. Maybe he'll pay attention and do something about it!!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sure home Grandmas can be spanked, because I may be one someday...hopefully a long way away, but still, I hoped to be spanked, even THEN.

    As for the cake topper, Bossman and I will be celebrating our 18th wedding ann. soon, I could sure use that cake topper!

    The squirrel is just plain weird, and now I can't get the image of 2 squirrels doing it, out of my mind. I'm sure she met her man at the door in that outfit as soon as he came home from work.

    Oh ewwwwww, did I just say that out loud?

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rodents and leather?Thats just wrong!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. *giggles* Those are just great photos! And a very amusing story to go with. Thanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grace~ With one child already married, for sure it better be okay to spank a grandma...not that I am one... or even gonna be one any time soon. I'm just saying. You know?

    Edward~ Now that I think about it, you're absolutely right. It's VERY wrong. LOL

    greenwoman~ You're quite welcome. Thanks for stopping by and speaking up!!!

    Big hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  11. As a 51 year old grandma of two I can tell that I still get spanked- sometimes I feel goofy for it but I love my Sweetie & it works for us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anon~ Amen!! Since I have three grown children it's hard telling when I will become a grandma and I have no plans of giving this up!! Thanks for stopping by!!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete