Sunday, February 25, 2007


What Romance Movie Best Represents Your Love Life?






I'm sure it's no big surprise to you that your romance is The Princess Bride. A heartwarming tale of "Twue Wuve" that has giants, Spainards and swashbuckling. You really do think that love can overcome anything. You may be a touch naive but your heart is certainly in the right place. You've probably got one of those relationships where proper nouns have been replaced with "Snookums" and "Pookie Pie". Eww. Beware a cuteness overload.
Take this
quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

5 comments:

  1. Loved this question, and possible answer...

    What statement do you most agree with?
    "Pain and pleasure are separated only by perception."

    What spanko would NOT pick that as the answer!

    :)
    ~Todd & Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK well I can't figure out how to take this quiz, and I want to. But I agree with your results. You have a great man Eva! You have real romance!

    Huggs and wishes for an early spring!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your results but don't envision you two doing the cutie-pie thing... well, OK< Adam maybe, but not YOU! *grins*

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eva, I got the same result as you, very strange.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete