Remember back during the holidays when I kept whining about the lack of privacy? I was anxious to get the holidays over with in some ways so that Adam and I could return to our life together without interference from anyone.I'm not sure what it is. I can't exactly put my finger on it. We've yet to reconnect. There have been two, maybe three spankings since January first and good grief ~ we're almost to March!! And PK is worried about two weeks with no sex? Yeah. Sure. Okay.
At least our sex life has been a little more active than our spanking life. The two SHOULD go hand in hand but it seems lately that we've had energy for just one event, not both. And even then it sometimes has taken the Hitachi to get me going. Adam thinks I like it better than him. That's not true at all, but I do like it. A lot. I like it a lot.
To tell the truth, Adam hasn't felt real great and has been pretty tired. He over does it at work. I'd hate to know how many hours he puts in each week. And then the fact that I feel fatter and uglier than I've ever felt before in my life doesn't help the situation.
Anyhow, the point of this post is to thank you for being there. It doesn't matter if you are one who comments regularly, one who emails a thought or two now and then, or someone who just reads and never says a word. I appreciate you.
Numbers shouldn't mean anything really but when I look at my stats and see that you've been here, you inspire me. Numbers do mean something. They mean you've been here and honestly, you are more than just a number!!!
Wanna hear something funny? You know my two-parter about Raina and Jake? Adam thinks there's some reality there. He thinks I'm trying to tell him something. I'm thinking he might damage something if he thinks too long and hard looking for what's not there. That was just me having fun.
So who's been getting spanked lately? Heck, lets do a poll........ Why not? I fall into the "heck if I remember" category. Hope you are in better shape than myself on this one!! Maybe when Adam reads this, well........ you know. Heeheehee.
Oh Eva I do love you and love coming here. I hope you too reconnect soon. I think it might be a winter blah. I am hearing this around town.
ReplyDeleteHuggs dear friend!
Theresa
jYou know why we are here. We love you, we love your writing, we love the weird videos you come up with, we love that everything is so real. I personally love the fact that we look alike so go easy there!
ReplyDeleteNow the way you put the question I'm doing okay. A different question, where I would have sadder answer, would have been how long has it been since it was his idea. It mostly has to be my idea. That's okay but it would be wonderful if Nick thought I need one!
Hugs always,
The Twin
I sure hope you reconnect soon! Don't be down on yourself! Maybe you and Adam need to join our diet group? hee... that might get some more spanking in! But we've all been there. Me especially. too busy and too tired is often the case. Especially with PS and this crappy traveling. Only 1 more month or so of it.. ok a month and a week... he worked 39 hours of overtime last week. And he wonders why he is staying sick! It is frustrating.. Of course I did it to him for the first 7 years of my daughters life. I just wasn't interested too tired, and i guess too many hormones going.... You'll reconnect soon... maybe you guys need to just take a little mini weekend vacation somewhere?
ReplyDeleteCarye
We're here cause we love you... no matter what's on your mind or what you post or what you think or feel or want or need... we're here and we love you. Always.
ReplyDeleteBut still, for your sake, yeah, I wish Adam would unwind on your butt a little more often...
You really do deserve a spanking, especially for feeling fat and unattractive... you're beautiful, and I really do love you... everything about you!
Love,
Tiggs
Honey you are one of the brightest spots out here and I have read you every day I could get my hands on a computer since you began. That will always be true.
ReplyDeleteSince I can't actually see you I just know what your soul looks like! You are a lovely lady! What you did for me in Sept. when Tom found out about the blog will always put you near the top of my list of wonderful people.
I hope you and Adam have time to slow down and enjoy one another. I have been disconnected to lately but it was my own fault. You are so much wiser than I so I know you two will find a way quickly! We want to here about it when you do!
Love,
Cassis
Eva, i think we all go through times like that. But don't worry as they say this too shall pass. Reading blogs can be a great help when your feeling down or need an escape. You probably don't realize how much you help people. You and Nick will reconnect soon! You'll see. (Smiles)
ReplyDeleteI loved the poll--thanks for making so many options on it. As to all the rest, I am sending very strong spanko vibes your way. Maybe if you remind Adam that spanking (you) and sex are good for his health?? And yours?!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I just put my vote in. That would be the "only in my dreams" vote.
ReplyDeleteIf I counted right at the time I voted, there have been 11 spankings received in the last week. Where are the 11 stories?? Somebody needs to start writing! *g*
I'm here to read whatever you have to say. Even the math stuff. lol
~Hugs!
Eva, what can I say, just that I wouldn't keep coming back if I didn't think that you are fabulous.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to have to ask Adam to spank you hard, for disrespect; fat and unattractive. No way Hosea, that's not the way I see you and I'm sure that Adam doesn't see you like that either.
You will reconnect soon, spring will buck things up for you.
Sending you good spanking thoughts.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Theresa~ you are so right. I hate winter. just ask PK. I've been whining about it to her since November.
ReplyDeletePK~ We don't really look alike anymore. Not since I gained all my weight. Do you wanna see a picture? And you better watch out... Nick?? Did you hear what she just said?
Carye~ A mini vacation sounds wonderful... somewhere WARM!!!
Tiggs~ That's sweet of you to say! Thank you. And I - too - wish Adam would do some unwinding.
Cassie~ Actually, it's YOU who's the bright spot out here. Do you know how many of us were holding our breath back then for you? It's lucky we all didn't turn blue!!
mthc~ You are so right. We all go through our ups and downs, huh? But you know, I do believe that if I connect with Nick PK will be throwing objects at me. It wouldn't be pretty, that's for sure!! heehehehehe... yeah, I know you meant Adam but I couldn't resist.
Kallisto~ We've just been so tirrrrrrred... and yup, I'm whining!! I have never been so ready for spring in all my life. I know winter is a big part of my problem. It downright depresses me.
Maggie~ Even the math, huh? Wow. I will remember that!! LOL
Paul~ Thank you!! And you have no idea how thankful I am to be almost through with Winter. Right now it's snowing and the wind gusts are 40-45 miles an hour. Hate it. Sick of it. I need some sunshine and warmth!!
Big hugs to all!!!
Eva
I voted for 5-7 days as I was spanked last Saturday night. (5 days) The only reason I wasn't spanked this week is due to being sick. I know I could use one right now. :)
ReplyDeleteBIG HUGS
padme
WELL!
ReplyDeleteWhat's with all the nice comments? You'd think this was some sort of love fest.
~sigh~
I don't love you. I only come here to observe the kooky people that stop by. What's up with the spanking stuff anyway? Who would let ANYONE spank them?
That and, you have a cute dog.
HUGS!
grace
P.S. OK, I really do love you, but all the mushy gooey stuff just makes me gag.
But really, I love ya! And to show how much I love ya, as soon as I get connected to Bossman, I'm gonna send you the glue so you can get connected to Adam!
Padme~ I could use one too!! Thanks for voting.
ReplyDeleteGrace~ Thanks. I think. LOL Is this super glue we're talking about? Or just elmers?
Hugs~
Eva
In answer to your question Twin, no I don't want a current picture. I just keep asking for one every few days because I love to be told no or ignored. It's really want I live for.LOL
ReplyDeleteAnd you better keep your reconnecting with Adam!!
Has PK always been so bossy?
ReplyDeleteSuper glue Baby! Only the best for you and Adam!
ReplyDeleteHUGS!
grace
PK~ Just how many pictures of me have you seen? Oh, I'd say it's at least 5-10 and how many of you have I seen?
ReplyDeleteONE
1
ONE
1
ONE
So hmmmmm....
And Grace~ Thanks for the glue!! And yes, yes, yes... but see, PK just lilkes details so sometimes she has to be a bit demanding to get them. I love her anyhow.
Hugs~
Eva
Well, we all have to love her, but sheeezzzzzz, she needs to stop worrying about the details, it's gonna fry her brain! Just joking PK, we LOVE detail whores!
ReplyDeleteHUGS!
grace
Eva, Your poll came at a 'good' time for me. I was able to vote for "2-days". Had you asked last week I would have had to answer "2-months".
ReplyDeleteWhat was most awesome was leaving Cindy's on Monday morning, not knowing when we'd be together again, and then on Tuesday figuring out I'd get to go back the very next day!!! Too Kewl!!!
I smiled when I read about you checking your stats with a tad bit of paranoia. But you don't get to see how often I stop by to check in on your blog, cuz I probably only logged in from 'home' about 50% of the time. The other 50% of my hits would come from pretty much anywhere between the Atlantic and the Pacific!
Just know I check in 8 out of 10 days, unless Cindy's within a swat's reach!
Hugs,
Dave