Sunday, February 11, 2007

Revenge

Remember these pictures?



Picture # 1

Fantasy _________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture #2

Sexual ________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture #3

Naked __________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm about to give you the missing word and if you don't believe me, do a google image search for yourself and I promise you each of these three pictures will appear on the first page of each search.

Yup. The title word is it. REVENGE

Fantasy REVENGE
Sexual REVENGE
Naked REVENGE

That was fun.... for me anyhow....

5 comments:

  1. Yep, I think your Freudian slip is showing!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK... now THAT wouldn't have been in my top 1000 guesses... but I love the game... post some more... quick!

    Love you and miss you lots!
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Revenge, huh? What possessed you to come up with a search word like that, especially with sexual? lol

    I never would have guessed that in 1,000,000 guesses! Good one!

    And yes, bring on more. This could be good!

    ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK so why the REVENGE search! Who are you after??

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. PK~ LOL Yeah I suppose that it is.

    Tiggs~ Not even in the top 1000? LOL okay... maybe I will do another one, one of these days.

    Maggie~ I dunno. Maybe the devil made me do it. LOL I have no idea where that word came from. I'm not after anybody or anything.

    Theresa~ Honest. I'm not after anyone. It just popped into my head. When the guy blowing the snow out his @$$ came up, I just had to run with it.

    ReplyDelete