Newsflash!!!!!!
This just in.....
Eva has shot herself!!! Last night she and Adam were tired so nothing happened. Her hopes, however, were high as she realized her libido is/was returning and that the two of them were about to embark on a week of much wanted and welcomed aloneness.
This morning however all that changed. As she raised the gun to her head Adam heard her muttering something about PK having all the fun and 107 days being too damn long and that she SAID she was going to do it. She told him she loved him but that this really should not come as a surprise. She had threatened such suicide just two days ago.
As much as she will be missed it's quite understandable why this has happened.
Such a sad situation.....
FREAKIN' GEEZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.................
there are days I hate my life....
Oh, well .. enjoy the videos.........
Eva has shot herself!!! Last night she and Adam were tired so nothing happened. Her hopes, however, were high as she realized her libido is/was returning and that the two of them were about to embark on a week of much wanted and welcomed aloneness.
This morning however all that changed. As she raised the gun to her head Adam heard her muttering something about PK having all the fun and 107 days being too damn long and that she SAID she was going to do it. She told him she loved him but that this really should not come as a surprise. She had threatened such suicide just two days ago.
As much as she will be missed it's quite understandable why this has happened.
Such a sad situation.....
FREAKIN' GEEZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.................
there are days I hate my life....
Oh, well .. enjoy the videos.........
The Top Ten Modern Day Spanking Scenes.....
The Fifties.....
Westerns . . .
Eva, Your just a hoot. I enjoyed these. Sounds like Adam and you might be a little busy on your trip.
ReplyDelete*hugs and grins*
Eva, thanks for the memories, nice selection.
ReplyDeleteLove and warm hugs,
Paul.
So help me if you shoot youself before our trip I'll dig you up and beat your butt myself!! Hang in there I feel things are soon changing!
ReplyDeleteLove you twin!!!
PS. Loved the video's too.
I'm so sorry..hang in there!
ReplyDeleteI just read over at PK's that Adam is planning on using the "do not disturb" sign when you guys get here.
ReplyDeleteJust so you know, I've already warned him over at PKs that if you use that sign while I'm around...I will listen in. I mean really....that would just be too good too miss.
Now, stop being so dramatic! You know darn well you didn't shoot yourself! That will happen AFTER you meet me!
HUGS!
grace
David~ One can hope so!!!!
ReplyDeletePaul~ Thanks... more to come tomorrow.
Twin~ Don't worry. I don't even own a gun.
mthc~ s'alright. I'll be okay. don't worry about me!! Honest. ROFL
Grace~ Sorry for the drama. It comes from my frustration. And I'm LOL at your warning to Adam. I know this man... he will now be putting that sign up just to antagonize you!
hugs~
Eva
I knew the secretary would be #1. i love that movie......thank you for the links. Loved them.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY belated BIRTHDAY EVA.