Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Mix

This post has a picture update. Scroll wayyyy down to see it and to read the update in GREEN.

In case you missed it, the three word phrase I googled which produced the pictures in my previous post were "Ouch, Damn it." This - of course was in honor of an email I received from
my twin describing the three implements she got nailed with which I got to choose.

Okay so I was a bit evil in my choices. Hehehehe.


I'm sure she will get me back one of these days.

So have you heard the news? A few of us are getting together one day soon. I can't believe I'm gonna meet some of the west coast gals!!!

Here's how it all happened....


Adam has to take a business trip to the west. His company is graciously paying for me to go also. Way back in the winter I emailed Grace saying "I'm not saying I'm coming to your area but I'm not saying that I'm not. IF by chance I do, would you want to get together?"

Her response was too sweet. She threatened to stalk me or hunt me down or something of the sort.

So that was settled. Once the plans were made for Adam and I to head west, Grace agreed to spend some time with us. And then PK... you know... our detail whore... she wasn't going to stand for any of this. I mean she is my best friend in the world after all. I didn't want to meet Grace without at least offering for my twin to be there, too. I knew in my mind that it would be perfect but was afraid that she wouldn't want to spend the $$$$$$$ to take such a long trip for such a short amount of time.

Next thing I know, she's made her reservations. YEAH!!!!!!

And then of course through the whole deal we kept saying "you know what would be the coolest? If C.c came too!!"

So there you have it. We all - with our significant spankers - are going to meet for a few days later on this month sometime.


BUT............

BUT...........................

Listen up....

None of us are swinger types. We're all quite happy with the relationships we have. In fact you would probably call us vanilla except for this one little secret of what we do behind closed doors with just one person. PK and I have been together on 5 occasions this past year. NOT ONCE would we consider swapping partners or playing orgy style. It's not gonna happen folks so I hope you're not disappointed.

I'm just saying...

I didn't want you comin' around and hopin' and watchin' and stuff.


Now if you're interested in hearing about our dinners out, trips to the beach, and other touristy things then I'm sure we'll have tales to tell.

Gosh, I can't wait.

PERSONAL SPANKING NOTE:


Still.

Nothing.

Sigh.

BUT....


Adam is feeling better and I'm hopeful that my tube will come out tomorrow. My output is almost to where they told me it would be in 3 to 4 weeks. It's been almost six weeks people!! I see my doc tomorrow. I'm hopeful that he'll go ahead and remove it. Fingers crossed.

And..............................


You know offspring 3 is living at home while looking for a job? She's had phone interviews all over the country. One of them is flying her in for a face to face interview and tryout while we're with the spanko folks in a few weeks. In the meantime, she's doing some volunteer work which will take her away from home next week!!!!!!

Do you know what that means???????????????????

Huh? Do you????


That means Adam and I will have the house to ourselves for an entire week!!!

He's feeling better....

With any luck my drain will be GONE!!!!!


And we'll be ...........................

alone.

All alone.


By ourselves.

But you know.... That freakin' time of the month.....


Hasn't been here since April. I've had issues with that the past 2 or 3 years.... I don't mind that it goes away for months and months at a time but when it does appear it's with a freakin' vengeance. Just hold out good thoughts for us that it WON'T happen next week. If it does, I do believe I'll have to shoot myself and if you're any kind of a friend you will help me steady the gun.


I mean really.... the last time we had any spanking or sexual action was...

Are you ready??

It was 105 days ago.... ONE HUNDRED FIVE!!!! (about 3 1/2 months)

Enough's enough already.


It's been a LONG year. Honestly I don't think we've had sex more than six times this past year. This nonsense has GOT to stop. We used to be so happy, healthy, and active.

I think we've got plenty of lost time to make up for!!!!


What I really wanna do is get out ALL our toys and pile them on the bed... just to look at them. I keep coming across lonely little items tucked in various drawers and places. I just sigh as I remember days gone by.....

I want Adam and I to dig through drawers and such and put everything together in one place like it used to be. I don't know how they all got so scattered but I don't like it. I want them together!!! With them scattered, my thoughts on it all have been
scattered too and NOTHING has gotten accomplished.

Next week, folks... next week.

UPDATE: Per the suggestion or two of my "friends" I did it. I got a lot of them together from about 4 different locations! There might be more still but this is the bulk of them. And when I finished taking the picture I put them all back in one place... oh, except for the crop. It's too long to go in the bag where the rest are kept. Anyhow, here's the picture proof:


So bring it on PK... Pick a few. No, wait. Never mind. I gotta get my butt back in shape before you go doin' that!!!!

I swear if anything gets in the way of it, I WILL shoot myself and doggone it, I think I've got that right!!!!

On the weight loss front... I'm still at 154 give or take 2 pounds on any given day. I'm trying to not be greedy about this but it would be cool to lose just a teensy eensy tiny bit more. If I dont' though, I'm not complaining. Again, I am one of those people I used to hate.

I remember the urge to bitch slap anyone who said "My size 8's are too big" but that's exactly what I've been saying these days. I wonder what it feels like to have a size 6 butt spanked?

Owwwwwwwwwwww, damn it!!!!!!!!!!!

It's gotta hurt. Maybe someone needs to tell Adam to go easy on my not recently spanked rear. I doubt it can take much. My padded butt of days gone by could take a LOT once it was well broken in. I hope to return to that again!!!

It's just gotta happen. I'm too young to be closing up shop like this.

And the encouragement from all of you is helping enormously. That's why I've stuck around and tried to post at least periodically... just to keep the communication open. Keep commenting. I love hearing from you all!!!

Is this post getting too long?

Just one more thing....

I don't really believe Grace owns a bong, do you?

17 comments:

  1. WHAT? You guys aren't swingers?

    Shoot! There goes all my plans! Oh well, I can be vanilla if I have too!

    Truth be told on the bong front...I do NOT own a bong. But....ok, this is a long story, but I'll shorten it.

    My mom is moving out of the house she's lived in since I was in 9th grade. I was over at the house picking through what is left and I happened into my brothers old room. Well, well, guess what I found?

    That's right! I found his bong! I called him to see if he wanted it...LOL...he said it hold sentimental value and he wanted it. SURE! Like I believe THAT!

    Anyway, I do have access to a bong, so THERE!

    Just a sec...I have to go back and read your post again. It's so long that I only remembered the first part and the last...LOL

    Ok, I'm back. Congrats on the offsprings job interview! Keeping my fingers crossed that she will get the job and like it.

    I'm glad Adam is feeling better. It's about time the two of you had some action in the bedroom. I don't know if the size of your butt matters, but I do know that a virgin butt will hurt more. Since it's been soooooo long, I'm guessing you will get a lot of sting! (HOORAY for sting!)

    Now get those toys out! Lay them all out on the bed! And while you're at it, take a picture of them so we can all take a good look! THEN, let us vote on which one you should use first!

    That could be fun!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok..just how much do you know about a bong? I think Adam should use all of the toys..a little at a time...after all..you know the saying.. variety is the spice of life! I hope offspring number 3 gets the job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you mean we aren't swingers? Was there a vote? If so, I want a recount.

    Are we only going to talk about spanking? I wanted to see some demo's. Remember, I'm the one with the new spanker here. He's a natural, but might enjoy some input from the more experienced gentlemen in the group. Is that considered 'swinging'?

    Oh, if Grace can't find her bong, we can do a Google search and find out how to make a carburetor from a Pepsi can.

    Yippee on the job interview and the empty nest. I hope your time alone is well spent.. 105 days is like 104 days too many!!!

    And as for wondering what it feels like to have a size 6 butt spanked... well I guess you'll have to find out and let us all know.

    *hugs*
    C.c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Use all the toys but save the best one for last. Once a spanker always a spanker hehehe

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eva, a splendid post, where to start?
    I'd really like to be a fly on the wall at your "vanilla" outing, surely for Jim's sake both Nick and Adam can demonstrate on their respective spouses the spanking art.
    Great that things are coming together for you both, that your alone time gets you both back where you belong.
    I hope that your daughter finds a perfect job.
    Don't forget to take notes of your spankings.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowee. That was a great post, Eva. I laughed my butt off when I read about the bong on Grace's blog. To have you mention it again cracked me up.

    There may not be any swinging on the trip but I am so sure there will be stories a plenty to share with all of us. I hope its an absolute blast.

    Hang in there on the Libby Do front. She's lurking. Trust me - I know from experience.

    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey twin, I think since most of us are the shy retiring type we should just ask C.C and Jim to give demonstrations! I am always ready to get some pointers!

    I remember when you told me you were going to CA. I was jealous but happy or you too. I KNEW I would never be able to talk Nick into going. So when it actually happened no one was more amazed than I was!

    I can’t wait until you are back in the swing of things! And I think Adam should let me do some implement picking for you – I could think of a few things to make that size 6 butt sit up and take notice!!!

    I know you are looking forward to next week. We have to get #3 a job in the south! That gets her out of your house and had you guys coming this way to visit!! But until that happens just enjoy next week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the picture of the toys! I know where at least 5 of them came from!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, ow, yikes, that feather looks like it could pack one hell of a wallop!

    *g* "Jim and C.c gave a private demo for us this past weekend." I can just read the posts now!!

    Are you going to be bringing any of the toys in your picture? Or are we going to take some time to do a bit of souvenir shopping? We could all get matching ____________s.

    *hugs*
    C.c

    ReplyDelete
  10. I should have never asked for a picture. All it does is enforce the fact that I don't have that many toys.

    I'm feeling very jealous now!

    Can you make me feel better? Let me pick out which one you should use first....LOL

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that's quite an arsenal..I don't BELIEVE WE HAVE THAT MANY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Grace~ Ha!!! My brother had a bong too along with plenty of other nasty things. I was the good kid and never did that stuff. Aren't you proud of me?

    mthc~ In all honesty I never even saw a bong being used let along used one myself. Variety, eh? I'm all for that!!!

    C.c~ Excuse me girlfriend but it appears to me (and I'll bet a lot of others) that your new guy could teach the old pros a thing or two instead of the other way around. You're doing just awesome without any demos!!! But hey, if you really want, I'm sure Bossman and Nick will be happy to help.

    David~ Best for last? You're NO fun at all!!!!

    Paul~ We all wish you were a fly on the wall too!!!!! And Cassie!!!! That would make this trip complete!!!

    Debbie~ Yup, she's lurking alright. I can just feel it.... now to get this damn drain removed and some time alone with Adam....

    Twin~ I'm with you... C.c and Jim should be the ones giving the demo!!! No jealousies twin.... I'm so glad you guys are coming!! Yes, I think maybe Adam should let you do that also. #3 has yet another phone interview in the south coming up. She's had so many I can't even keep track. The good news is that she's determined to go south so that's all she's really applying to. She'll be there before you know it. (I hope)

    C.c ~ well you see, I was hoping that if there was going to be a vote that you all would take pity on my virgin butt and choose the feather as a good starting place!!!

    Grace~ for more than one reason, yes, you may pick first!!!

    mthc~ And her I thought it was seriously, seriously, lacking!!!

    hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY! I pick the feather thing!

    I only pick that because I want you to like me better than PK, for once, and only for a minute, cuz in the end I could never step between twins!

    Good choice?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will handle it from here, I forgot we had so many. Its been a while babe but I think I will remember. Did you dust them off first? Love you !

    ReplyDelete
  15. You make this trip sound so respectable I could almost talk Tom into it! You four will have a ball and I can't wait to hear all about it.

    Your toys look lovely and it sounds like Adam is ready to use some. Not all at once now on that tiny bottom of yours, but you can build up!

    Love,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so very jealous! I wish I could meet you guys! And what on earth is that item between the back scratchers and the crop? Looks veeeerrrrry interesting! :)

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Grace~ Excellent choice!!

    Adam~ yup, they are well dusted and ready for action!!

    Cassie~ Well then talk to him!!!

    Tracy~ That my dear is our "west virginian" named of course for where we bought it. It's a tiger maple spatula. It's a beautiful piece of wood!! Check out my post from July 22, 2007 for a close up of it.

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete