From PK in email:
- Are you happy?
What do you think??? Hehehehe.... Adam is feeling so much better these days. My tube is gone. Life is gooooooood. Dang!!!!
From Mthc (in email) and Debbie:
- Was it good...??
Again, what do you think? It was the first time in 3 1/2 months. Even if it had been the worst ever it would have been awesome!!!!!
From Mthc in email:
- Did you find that libido??
No. It found me!!!!
From mthc in comments:
- What position?
At the risk of giving TMI, because it was THAT freakin' stinkin' miserable time of the month it was in the shower. He was behind me. His arm reaches all the way around my waist now which is very very very cool. Nice secure feeling.
- Hot and nasty or soft and gentle..
Mostly soft and gentle. Give me a break. It's been a while. I'm fragile!!!!
- wood or leather or something else.
It was kind of unplanned and since we were in the shower which is on an entirely different floor from where the toys are stashed he just used the things God gave him. IOW, his hand.
- How does it feel with less padding?
Surprisingly it feels GOOD. He went easy on me though since we have to work our way back into this. We've already had a second round where he got a bit more intense and used a new toy. It's a flyswatter. Hand made. Leather. NICE and stingy. And yummy.
From my twin:
- Are we talking sex, spanking or both?
BOTH!!!
- When did this happen?
In the shower Sunday afternoon.
- Exactly what led up to it?
I asked him to join me when I got my shower... hoping....
- What does it feel like to be spanked when you have a size 6 butt?
Nice!!! Of course like I said, he went easier on me cuz we're new at this. Well, not new but you know what I mean. It was wonderful. Didn't hurt a lot. It just felt good. And during sex, he had me so the water was trickling down my face and onto other things. Nice. Hot. Amazing. Fun.
- Implements?
Just his hand... but like I said we've since tried out a nice new toy!!!
- HMW?
We were in the shower!! You trying to get me frizzled?
- Did you smoke afterwards? Did Adam? (I don’t mean cigarettes)
Just a little.
- Do skinny people like sex?
I don't know. Do they? Oh. Wait. You're talking to me? Well ummmm... if I qualify as skinny then yes, yes, HELLLLL yes.
- Are you going to do it again?
Already have!!! I seriously hope and pray that our dry spell is over and that things get back to "normal" whatever that might be.
- Does the pup mind when Dad spanks Mom?
Only when it happens in the kitchen. He jumps up and tries to bite my butt or his hand (not sure which). He left us alone while we were in the shower. And then Tuesday morning while we were playing in bed, he left us alone. Looks like our little boy is growing up.
- Why did you make your Twin have to ask questions here?
I dunno. Guess I just wanted to share our conversation with the rest of the world for a change. Saves me from having to type it all twice.
From David
- Was it just one or multiple orgasms?
Just one. We'll get it all back though... it's coming along nicely this week.
- Did you moan or scream?
I'm honestly not a screamer. Is Mthc? Moaning seems to happen though.
- Is your butt good and red?
It's definitely good!!! Tuesday morning Adam said it was red but he didn't say anything about the shower episode.
From Paul:
- Eva, did this spanking really turn you on?
Most definitely which means (skipping and dancing) my libido is back in action!!!
- and was Adam able to satisfy you afterwards.
Before during and after!! Adam is always satisfying!!!
From Grace: (sigh)
- How much wood does a wood chuck, chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
Are you kidding? Everybody knows a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. Next you'll be wanting to know why she sells seashells by the seashore. But seriously, you are about to be made sorry you asked....(answer found here)
This is difficult to answer. The amount of wood that woodchucks would chuck on a given day varies greatly with the individual woodchuck. According to a Wall Street Journal article, New York State wildlife expert Richard Thomas found that a woodchuck could chuck around 35 cubic feet of dirt in the course of digging a burrow. Thomas reasoned that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would chuck an amount equal to 700 pounds.
Some say it depends on three factors:
- The woodchuck's desire to chuck said wood.
- The woodchuck's need to chuck the aforementioned wood.
- The woodchuck's ability to chuck the wood.
Others say:
- He would chuck, he would, as much as he could, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
- If he could chuck wood, the woodchuck would chuck as much as he could!
- A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
- A woodchuck would chuck all the wood that the woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
- If a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would and should chuck wood. But if woodchucks can't chuck wood, they shouldn't and wouldn't chuck wood. Though were I a woodchuck, and I chucked wood, I would chuck wood with the best woodchucks that chucked wood.
- If a woodchuck could chuck wood, then s/he'd chuck all the wood, s/he'd chuck and chuck and chuck and chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
- It would chuck the amount of wood that she sells seashells on the seashore divided by how many pickles Peter Piper picks.
- One quarter of a sycamore if you give him a quarter for every quarter of the sycamore he cut.
- It might depend on how many female woodchucks were present. Or, it could depend on whether the woodchuck's mother-in-law was around or not. If she was, he'd be chucking all day. If not, he'd be watching the football game.
- Some maintain that woodchucks could not and would not chuck wood at all.
- It depends on how good his dentures are!
- A woodchuck, would chuck, as much wood, as a woodchuck, could chuck, If a woodchuck could chuck wood. But unfortunately, woodchucks do not chuck wood.
- About 5.72 fluid litres of wood
- About as many boards as the Mongol hoards would hoard if the Mongol hordes did hoard boards.
- Um....... 23????
- Tons. More than you can count. Honestly. No one can chuck more wood than a woodchuck.
- If the woodchucks name was Maurice, then it could chuck all the wood that it wants to. However, if its name is Frank, no chucking would be for it.
Due to the average size of a wood chuck and the general density of wood (not including cork) if a wood chuck could chuck wood it would probably get through about 6.573 pounds per day, assuming the wood chuck is functioning correctly. (found here)
- Why is the sky blue?Transmitted light (from the sun, light bulbs, fire, etc) is made up of a spectrum of colors. The longest wavelengths of light are on the red end of the spectrum and the shortest wavelengths are on the blue/violet end of the spectrum.
When transmitted light such as sunlight enters our atmosphere it collides with the oxygen and nitrogen atoms. The color with the shorter wavelength is scattered more by this collision. Because violet and blue are the shortest wavelengths the sky appears to be violet / blue. But because our eyes are more sensitive to blue light than they are violet light, we perceive the sky as blue.
Our eyes contain thousand of rods and cones, which are the receptors for light. Whenever one of the 3 Stooges pokes you in the eye you see a giant blue spot. This is because the blue receptors have been activated. Blue is one of the primary colors and thus more easily activated and seen by our eyes.
Blue is also how I feel when my baby leaves and my hound dog dies. Also, how I feel when the cops pull me over and I see their blue lights flashing in my rear view mirror. Then, again, blue is the color of the K-mart special, so this color isn't all bad.
- What is the meaning of life?- If you're questioning the meaning of life because you've been unhappy and depressed a good bit, click here.
- On a related note, if you want to know the meaning of life because you feel useless and worthless, click here.
- If you want to see our answer so that you can prove your intellectual prowess by poking holes in it, click here.
- If something awful just happened to you or someone you care about and you don't understand why bad things happen to good people, click here.
- If you would like to help the world but most of the rest of the world seems completely insane, click here.
- If you wonder why there is so much hatred in the world, click here.
- If you wonder why there is so much violence in our society, click here.
- If you really don't care about the meaning of life, you're just surfing and ended up here, click here.
Just a few. Hang on!!!
From Littlestangel:
- Where do babies come from?
Watch this. It will explain everything....
Seriously? You could have warned me! This post is spew worthy!
ReplyDeleteI'm so very happy that you and Adam are back on the horse! This is such great news! I knew it would happen! I'm just so glad to see you happy and posting and life going so well!
Even better news? I now know how much a wood chuck can chuck!
I now know why the sky is blue! AND, I now know the meaning of life!
The only thing that could possibly make me any happier...
VACATION TIME!
HUGS!
grace
P.S. Someone should have told me where babies came from before I had them! YUCK!
P.P.S I would like to give you an A+ for your report on Woodchucks and skies and Life! I couldn't have done better if I tried! BRAT!
Thank you very much for sending me off to work with a smile on my face. Both at the fact that you and Adam had such a great time, and also at your answers to Grace's bratty questions :-D And then she goes and has the cheek to call you a brat for your thoroughness in answering them ;-)
ReplyDeleteHere's to many more spankings on the size six butt.
Woooohooooo I am glad things are semi-back to normal and it sounds like you had a blast in the shower. Thank you for your answer to the where babies come from... =) It was very amusing.
ReplyDelete~ the littlest angel
You don't leave this blog without learning something ..huh.. I'm glad that you guys are doing the libido dance again..and i want to know when you get down and dirty!
ReplyDeleteHappy the two of you are getting back to normal in another month you will be as kinky as your twin.
ReplyDeleteGrace thank you for your questions. I know more about a woodchuck than I could ever imagine.
Eva, Mthc is a screamer you mean you have never heard her up there.
*hugs and grins*
Eva-So happy for you and Adam! Even though I haven't been commenting, I have been following your exploits for several months,and reading your old posts too. You guys have had a tough year healthwise. Have a great time in CA. When you come home will you bring a huge pile of sunshine with you? I was hoping that somehow we in the frozen north could save it for winter...
ReplyDeleteEva, blogger ate my comment, so I'm going to try again.
ReplyDeleteThis is very likely your best post ever and a sign that you are feeling so much better.
I'm glad to know all that about woodchucks now I know to avoid them.
More very explicit posts please. WINK!
May you go from strength to strength and you libido with you.
Thanks for the video, gave me a giggle.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
The libido bone is connected to the funny bone! I'm with Paul. this is one of your best and the best part is that you lived it and you shared it! How cool that things are semi-back to normal.
ReplyDelete*hugs*
C.c
Oh Twin, no one is like you! It seems to me the last time you got together before this drought was in the shower. I like the full circle idea.
ReplyDeleteTruly I could care less about woodchucks - Grace is really getting desparate. I think she needs a spanking.
I love where babies come from. Did you get this from a school sex ed video??
I am thrilled for you and Adam!! You go girl and tell us all about it!!
Love you twin!
Now I understand it all! Wait... no I don't. Never mind. Wait... that's where babies come from? GROSS!
ReplyDeleteOh man. That was so funny, my stomach hurts, Eva.
About your Q&A, thanks for sharing. I am so glad you found your libido. It looks as if it was just on hiatus. Have some more fun, now that summer is in full bloom.
Hugs,
Marcus
Welcome home, libido! You two have lots to catch up on. I know you'll have a blast with it. *g*
ReplyDelete~Hugs!
Grace~ Brat? YOU are calling ME a brat? Surely you are kidding!! ROFLMAO Glad to know your questions are now answered!!!
ReplyDeleteEliane~ Can you believe Grace's cheekiness? Sheesh. I think she needs spanked.
LittlestAngel~ So you are now well educated? GOOD!! Hehehehe
Mthc~ Down and dirty sounds wonderful!!! Soon.
David~ So that's what all that noise is? I hear it about 3 times a day. And me? As kinky as my twin? I doubt that. Have you read what she's been up to lately??
fanny~ So glad to see you here again. I'll do my best to fill your sunshine order!!!
Paul~ Thanks! That was a fun post. More explicit, eh? For you, I'll try.
C.c~ Evan semi-normal is wonderful!!
Twin~ That's actually the sex ed video they show in the south. Up here in the north we use words like penis, vagina, and sperm.
Marcus~ Libidos should not be allowed to go on hiatus like that!!!!
Maggie~ Well hey there stranger!! I do hope you're right!!!
Hugs all~
Eva
I am so happy for the both of you...that is wonderful news...and so so much more fun lies ahead for you both I am certain! :-) And thanks for the tutorials. I never knew that much about the woodchuck. I did know why the sky was blue. Meaning of life to be happy and bring happiness to others. And I have two babes so I know where they cam from. :-) Hugs, Terpsichore
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Eva and Adam. I knew one of you would find that lost libido if you both looked hard enough, er, carefully enough. Sorry, Adam!
ReplyDeleteHere's hoping there'll be many more times like that one!
Hugs,
Hermione