Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Quick One

I don't have a lot of time but just wanted to post a quick one.

This weekend with PK, Grace, and C.c is already fantastic!!! I knew it would be. Like them I was nervous.

I knew things would be fine with Nick and PK. After all, this is the 6th time in about a year that we've been together. It's old hat.

As for Grace and C.c.....

I knew Grace and I were gonna get along just fine the minute the elevator door carrying her and Bossman opened and I laid eyes on her. We both squealed like little girls on Christmas morning and haven't shut our mouths since.

As for C.c.... guys, listen. For one thing she is just beautiful all the way to the bone but I knew things would be great with her when she grabbed my hand and we walked through the airport holding hands like little school kids on the playground.

And the men? They are yacking away almost as much as us women. I gotta tell you, all of us girls have excellent taste in men.

Sigh.

Life is good. Do I really have to go home? Can't I just stay here?

Oh, and be sure to ask PK to post someday about her vanilla friend who now knows she's a spanko whore. ROFLMAO

More later.... but for now we're off for some fun with these wonderful friends.

5 comments:

  1. While you're asking PK about that, you might also ask her about the blow job that she gave the guy at the front desk!

    WHEEEEE!!!!!

    Off for more fun!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are all enjoying each other...no real surprise :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are wonderful! I knew you would have a great time! Sounds like a fantastic weekend! We'll keep on PK about that vanilla friend! LOL!!!! Have a great time!!!!

    Love,

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eva, sounds great, unfortunately a constant diet of your favourite food would soon pall.
    Hopefully you do this again.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great time was had. Can't wait for the naughty details!

    :)
    Todd & Suzy

    ReplyDelete