Good grief!! Have you ever heard such whining about a good friend in all your life?? (click here) Okay, granted.... I could have come to her rescue BUT this bet/challenge was her idea!!
And she lost....
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....
I did what any good friend would do and that was EXACTLY what my twin wanted me to do. Don't let her spanko self fool ya!!!
She's glad I picked those backscratchers!
I just know it.
She thinks Grace would be sympathetic but you know what I say? When Grace gets home from her camping trip and reads all this, she's just gonna be glad it wasn't here getting the BS.
So I emailed PK and asked her about those backscratchers.
Call me nosey.
I just wanted to know if she'd received what she had coming to her yet. Apparently she has because her response to my question was "OWWWWW! Damn it!"
Gee, did she have to swear like that?
Hehehehehehehehe.....
That's what she gets for challenging me!!!
You wanna know the truth? I mean I can laugh at my twin and all but I'm starting to get jealous.There.
I said it.
Adam's been so exhausted from whatever is going on with him and I'm still not drain-free. In fact my Doctor's office just called. Because I'm still draining so much, for sure it's going to be in over the weekend.
But once it comes out.....
And Adam is on a c-pap at night as of last night. I sure do hope this gives him some relief from the headaches. The neurologist said that sleep apnea is the most often missed diagnosis in normal weight people so I'm glad she has had him tested. He seems stronger each day so that's a good thing.
Okay, okay.. I admit... I've had some time home alone lately and have managed to blow the dust off my HMW.
I'm happy to report that it still works just as good as ever - if not better.
So here in the United States we have a big holiday coming up. All the offspring will be here. We're going to do burgers and some of the typical picnic fixins that day. I found some interesting burgers at my grocery store... one is called BBQ burgers and the other is "dirty burgers."

The BBQ ones have hickory and bbq flavors added. I'm not sure about the dirty burgers but they looked interesting and my son in law who eats anything that's not nailed down, I'm sure, will love them.
Later that night I want to do a fire. Roast hot dogs, maybe and also make a repeat of a dessert I made while PK was here. We had grilled peaches over vanilla ice cream with crushed up short bread cookies on it. Yummmmm... this time though we're going to make some homemade ice cream. (Sorry PK... next time).
On Saturday I want to make some grilled pizzas. My absolute favorite is a white pizza with garlic and olive oil on it. Fresh mozzarella cheese. Baby spinach. Roasted sweet red peppers. Yummmmo...
Anyhow, yeah. I'm quite jealous of the activity in PK's house. Trust me, I'm not complaining. In fact I'm thrilled that my libido is back alive. I just wish.....
sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........
Soon!!! And you'll get to hear all about it!!!!
You sound like such a great cook..or chef..i think that's rhe better word..I hope things get better for you guys..You're always in our thoughts..We do the family celebration thing on the 4th..my dad's birthday and the local fireworks display..it's kind of like something out of Mayberry.
ReplyDeleteOk, ok, details will be up at my place soon. And I still say you were mean to pick the backscratcher but... all's well that ends well!
ReplyDeleteBeing jealous is a very good sign! I have a feeling we will be exchanging stories before our trip. And maybe the place will have a nice big shower!!!
Your 4th sounds wonderful! Wish we could be there. Enjoy the family.
Love you twin
Eva, your news is on the good side and things are getting better.
ReplyDeleteWhen your drain is out and Adam's headache is gone.
Maybe Adam's spanking muscles will get some exercise before you go to meet two other female reprobates, BTW are your other halves going or is this going to be a girls only trip a la Cassie's.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
Maybe just maybe there may be fireworks of another kind in your near future. Have a great 4th of July.
ReplyDeleteHugs and grins*
Sounds like a great weekend, Eva. Glad the wand still works great. Its funny, Libby Do is reappearing all around or so it seems! :) I'm thinking its a Martha good thing.
ReplyDeleteAnd....grilled pizzas! Love that. I haven't done those in a while but you've put an idea in my head and I am going to the grocery today.
Happy 4th with all kinds of fireworks.
Hugs,
Debbie :)
mthc~ Honestly I think the 4th is my favorite holiday. Then after that, I love halloween.
ReplyDeleteTwin~ Honest I had your best interest at heart!!
David~ I wish you the same!!!
Paul~ This is going to be a couples trip. I'm soexcited!!!
Debbie~ The grilled pizzas are for sure a favorite. So where's Libby Do been hiding? I mean really... she needs to quit that!!!
Hugs~
Eva
All I can say is Better PK than ME!
ReplyDeleteHUGS!
grace