It's finally here!!!!Adam and I are leaving home today. Tomorrow we fly to the west coast at the very early hour of 7 a.m. Since the airport is about an hour and a half from home we thought we'd get a room and stay nearby tonight so we can sleep a bit longer in the morning. We'll be attending a conference for a couple days and then finally the fun will begin.
PK will fly in from the right. C.c will fly in from straight ahead while Grace drives in from straight ahead. That's if I'm facing north.
I can't wait till afterwards to tell you all about it. Grace claims that she'll have the truth, but seriously have I ever lied to you? And PK? You certainly can't trust her. She only tells half truths leaving someone else holding the bag and looking bad... usually me!!! LOL

I think I'm all packed but I've got to go over the list one more time and then verify some things with Adam.
PK said something about packing or not packing toys... hmmmm... they only go through your carry on stuff, right? We can pretty much put what we want in the suitcase, yes?
Anyhow, I think you all ought to have a party over at PK's while she's gone. Go ahead, mess the place up. I promise you she won't notice and even if she does, she won't care.
I haven't flown in 10 years. Heck I've only had to for 5 trips in my life. Twice my luggage has been lost. 40% is not that great. And once my ear drum popped because we were in the back of the plane by an engine so loud we couldn't even talk to each other. No kidding, I couldn't hear Adam and he was shouting. It was a nightmare flight. I called the airline. I told them what happened and how I have plenty of friends and a really big mouth. The next day they delivered an apology fruit basket and four airline vouchers for $150 each. That was sweet. Our kids used them eventually. And I've forgiven them. We're using them again tomorrow. One of our 4 flights is in the back of the plane. Adam is going to try today to have our seats moved. Wish him luck. I kind of value my eardrum. It was about 2 months before I could hear in that ear again and there was a constant low pitched ringing that whole time. I do NOT want to experience that again.
So did you notice my ticker? I bought new jeans yesterday. SIX.. freakin' size SIX. Honestly, it's perfect. It can't get any better than what it is right now. For over 30 years I've wondered what a 12 or 14 might feel like. This is beyond my wildest dreams. You know what does NOT have me stressed? Fitting into a seat on the airplane. No problem!!!!!!Well hey, I'll be around reading and checking my email. I'm not sure how much I'll post but I do promise a picture or two eventually.
Size 6...i'm so jealous! That would be beyond my wildest dreams too! You have so much to be proud of. Relax and enjoy yourself.. You guys will have a great time!
ReplyDeleteEva, you are something else, size six, wow.
ReplyDeleteTry not to lose any more weight being too thin isn't good for you.
Have a wonderful time.
Be safe, be well.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
WHAT? Wait! OMG, this is really going to happen!
ReplyDeleteCan't WAIT!
Uh, size six huh? I think the last time I was a size 6 was when I was 10!
YAY YOU!
You rock!
HUGS!
grace
Like my mentor Cassie, I always tell the truth! If people interpret it in a way I did not intend is that MY fault? Come to my site when we return I will have the facts!
ReplyDeleteC.C was right at her place, this is the PJ party we have dreamed of for 2 years. Which had me thinking, should I take PJ's? I think I will get some just in case.
Twin I love to follow in your footsteps and I am trying but I won't ever be a size 6. You can tell me all about it. I don't mind living vicariously!
I will SEE you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This will be the trip of a life time! I predict your travel will be as smooth as silk! As for the truth, I think I will have to read all four accounts and somehow put the truth together!
ReplyDeleteSize 6, child that is amazing! I hope you are as proud of yourself as I am of you!
Travel safe! Love you,
Cassie
Size 6 you go gal. Have a great flight and enjoy the time out there.
ReplyDelete*hugs and grins*
Eva,
ReplyDeleteAn inspiration to us all. You've been through so much to get to this point. Congratulations. I'm very happy for you.
Now you get to wing your way west and meet up with the gals. I have no doubt you will become the Fab Four!!!
I absolutely cannot wait to read about all the adventures. I will be on vaca myself so it will have to be when I come back but I'm sure it will be so worth the wait.
Have a wonderful time.
Hugs,
Debbie :)
Ladies- Have a wonderful trip. I'm sure you will have a bunch of fun stories to tell us when you get home.
ReplyDeleteEva
ReplyDeleteWow size 6!! That is truly inspirational. I'm with Paul don't lose anymore. I know you all will have a wonderful time. I look forward to hearing your version of what really happens out west- LOL.
Ciao,
I Gal