By now you may have figured out where - exactly - the meeting of PK and Nick, Grace and Bossman, CeeCi and Jim along with Adam and myself took place but in case you haven't figured it out we were in the wonderful fantastic amazing city of Los Angeles, California. I'd never been to California in my life so I was a bit nervous about it all. I mean I've heard how horrible the traffic is there and I was certain that everyone spoke Californian and would be making fun of me behind my back.What I found instead was a class of people like none other. They were polite and cooperative on the freeways - even during rush hour. They took time to speak in the stores. They welcomed us to their area instead of making us feel like an inconvenience in their way.
The weather was perfect. PERFECT. The restaurants were amazing. We had a blast.
And then the fun really began. Things got even MORE perfect and fun when the gang arrived.
We went to the airport to pick up Nick and PK. While there, Grace and Bossman arrived at the hotel. As we checked in the southern folk, the elevator door opened and there stood a squealing Grace and a smiling Bossman. No kidding, she never quit squealing and he never quit smiling.
The six of us went to lunch and after that Adam and I took off back to LAX for CeeCi and Jim. When she and I laid eyes on each other we ran and hugged. It was just so much fun to meet everyone.
We have so much to tell you so CeeCi has created a new blog where the four of us can post our tails... er... I mean tales. It's called (how perfect is this) LA Kink.
How perfect is that for a blog title? There's not much there yet but be watching. We'll be posting stories and having some fun there. Be sure to check it out frequently when you get the chance.
Adam and I left the hotel around 8 Monday evening. Everything went smoothly however we got no night. By the time we were in the air long enough for me to relax enough to sleep a bit we'd gone so far east that the sun was rising. There's nothing more beautiful than a sunrise at 30,000 feet in the air.
When we got home, we left everything in the car and went straight to bed for about three hours. I got up only because I needed to use the bathroom. When I went back to bed I found out Adam had other plans.
He began rubbing something and low and behold the darn thing (the something he was rubbing) started to get all - as CeeCi would say - dewy. But then he did something he's not done much of in the past: He got a tad aggressive.
He pressed his lips against my ear and said softly but firmly, "Don't move. I'm hard as a rock and I'm going to fuck you. Don't make a sound. Don't try to fight me."
Wowza. Now ladies, talk to me here. Are words like that not thoroughly amazing to the libido?
The best part is that we have the house to ourselves for the next 72 hours. Adam has to work long hard hours but I know we'll find some time to play. After all, we have a few new toys to break in. Oh, the toys? Don't worry.. there will be a post complete with pictures at LA Kink very soon. I promise!!!
You maybe already read from the other ladies that we found some wonderful adult stores in LA. To start you off, the other three girls allowed me to take a picture of ONE of each of their new items so that I could do a guessing game post. Be watching for it at LA Kink. I'll post it there very soon.
In the meantime, just know that we had a blast and we all can't wait to tell you all about it!!! Oh, and by the way... Adam and I left 12 hours before the earthquake but the rest of them were lucky enough to experience it. I wish I'd still been there!!!
OOOh! I'm so glad you all had fun!
ReplyDeleteHe got a tad aggressive? Good for him and gooder for you! You're so right, there is something incredibly delicious about having a masculine voice whisper something hot and unexpectedly outrageous into your ear. You can't move, you can't resist all you can do is puddle up and enjoy the fun that's about to begin.
ReplyDeleteMr. Smith talks in my ear all the time. Consequently, I'm dewy... a lot!
Wowza Adam! Did he get a few ideas on this trip? I know we sure did!!
*hugs*
CeeCi
That's pretty hot..sounds like you had a great time..!
ReplyDeleteRubbed until you are dewy and then having an aggressive man - does it get any better? Well being able to spend the day with friends once you decide to get up would be the only thing better.
ReplyDeleteThank you and thank Adam for putting all this in motion and for getting the visit started! I have already been to LA Kink and read your first post. Didn't CeeCi do a fantastic job???
Love you twin!
Was there kink in LA?
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, there WAS!
Real life sucks! I wanna go back!
Off to LAkink!
Oh Adam? Nice job!
HUGS!
grace
greenwoman~ It was such a blast!! Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteCeeCi~ I actually accused him of talking to you all behind my back in order to get ideas!
mthc~ The past week has been an absolute blast!!!
Twin~ Yup. CeeCi did GREAT!! I LOVE The template!!!
Grace~ Was there kink in LA? ROFLMA heck yes and you know darn well you were responsible for most of it!!! Why else were you screaming "go away" everytime I knocked on your door?
Hugs~
Eva
Sounds like a great time!! And what a great way to return to your place!!! I'm off to see the new site! :-)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Carye
Sounds like a great time!! And what a great way to return to your place!!! I'm off to see the new site! :-)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Carye
Eva, you had a great time, LA Kink is great.
ReplyDeleteGood for Adam!!!
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
Eva-So glad to hear your trip went well. Been watching anxiously all week for news. Can't wait to hear the stories!
ReplyDeleteBy the way-LOVED the little item you shared about Adam. I am definitely going to show that to Hubs! Might just give him some yummy, dommy ideas...ya think?
very hot! :-) So glad you all had fun! I am going to check out LA kink now :-)
ReplyDeleteEva-- Just read PK's post and knew I had to read yours as well. I am so happy for you guys. I miss the perfect weather and a few other things about Calif. However we are glad we moved to live near family. Like I told PK it is awesome to spend time with wonderful people, who you enjoy being around. Thanks for sharing with us. Time must have flown by for you all as it does that when you are having fun.
ReplyDeleteCiao,
I Gal
Carye~ It truly was a fantastic time.
ReplyDeletePaul~ Glad you're enjoying LA Kink.
Fanny~ So did he get the hint? Hehe
Terps~ Keep checking all our sites and LA Kink. We've got gobs of posts ready to go up. This is a ton of fun!!
I Gal~ It was so awesome and yes, it went by entirely too quickly. I would love to just go do it all over again!!!!
Hugs~
Eva
"Don't try to fight me" Oh hey baby, no problem there! *g* What a way to wake up!!
ReplyDeleteI'm loving reading all the tales (what an appropriate word) of the trip. In hindsight, I would be kind of sorry I missed the earthquake, but you never know about those things.
Welcome home, and I'm ready to hear about more of the action that took place!
~Hugs!
Thanks Maggie! And keep checking LA Kink!!! We're having a blast over there!!!
ReplyDelete