Saturday, July 5, 2008

Google Game Time!!!


I'm reviving my google game!!

Remember? I google a phrase.

Then I show you three pictures.

You tell me what phrase got googled.

Remember??

Here's two hints for today's game:

1) This phrase was/is in honor of my twin.

2) The phrase contains three words.

Here's your pictures....





8 comments:

  1. hot - raw - sex

    ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, but is it wrong that I think it's HAWT?

    LOL

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eva, you are evil. chuckle.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. classic...kinky...butt...

    ROFLMAO

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh Eva..if i didn't know better i'd say you were into a Little S&M..pain and torture..it hurts so good..Well..you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anon~ That is an awesome guess! I LOVE it!!! But it's wrong....

    Twin~ Whatsamatta? Doncha like my pics?

    Grace~ Heck yes, that's wrong!! I mean look at those pictures.. what's hot about having your ass shredded or getting screwed by a camel? Well... on second thought....

    Paul~ Thank you! I've worked hard at it, too!!

    David~ I think you think too hard!!!

    mthc~ hurting good is what we live for, after all... isn't it?

    Twin~ Geeze.. you're an impatient little cuss.....

    Okay, okay... I'll tell you....

    "OUCH, DAMN IT"

    which is similar to your "owwwwww damn it" that I got in email the other day.

    Hehehe

    ReplyDelete