Thursday, January 10, 2008

Google Game Answers

Okay... before I tell you what I googled, let's look at yesterday's pics again... here's the first three....





So what did I type into google search???

Scroll down to find out......
























Hehehehehe.........




















I typed.... "My libido is missing"






Now with that in mind, are the pictures not a hoot? At least the nun one??






Now, think a minute about which of those words I might have changed and what did I change it to??

Take a look at the next three pics......







So what do you think? My libido is missing... which word did I change? and what did I change it to??



















Oh, you want to know now.....














Can't you wait until tomorrow??




















Oh, alright....


















you win...............

















I changed "my libido is missing" to "my libido is back!"


Now I'm not saying it is... or that it's not. I was just bored and gooling.

Speaking of google... did you know it's now a verb? Google. Something you do.

8 comments:

  1. Okay I got the second one, I could tell what you had change it to. BTW I'm hoping its true. Check out C.C and Theresa and you will see that it is surely the week for it!

    Love you Twin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the second one too!!! :-) I love it. I google all the time now! hehe!!! :-)
    Hope your libido is headed back! :-)

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weekend is coming. We want a spanking story next week. Lay out the toys and the oils on the bed and get NAKED in front of Adam.

    Hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eva, OK now that you told me I see the connection.
    BTW, if you do what David suggested , take pictures. WEG!!!
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, I LOVE the nun!

    I sure hope the second is true. You deserve a good spanking!

    LOVE YA!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that was fun! I wasn't even close. Seeing the pictures after knowing was a "hoot". Let's do that again sometime soon.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Eva, I had no idea. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs
    Mina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michael was just in here talking about Google. He thinks he might like to work for them. He also says their stock is about $500 a share!

    Has nothing to do with your post, but it is as interesting as those pics. Man I would have never guessed.

    I'll be at the weigh tomorrow so please be wearing a towel at least!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete