Monday, January 21, 2008

It Was a Weekend . . . . . . .

just like we used to know.

Awesome.


Incredible.

Mind-blowing.

Ever since we got the pup over a year ago we've slacked way off in our spanking and sex life. Seemed to be too much effort to lock him out of the room. Not only that, there was my back pain, upcoming surgery and just so much other life junk in the way.

The surgery finally took place as you know.


After that? I've had no .. I mean NO sex drive. Now, I'm not sure if that's surgery related or other problem related. Either way, I just haven't been interested.


Well here, we are... going on six months out from surgery. My extra weight is nearly gone. I wouldn't mind seeing what it's like to have another 20 pounds off but where I am now is somewhere I've never been so it's quite nice.


Okay wait.

I know that there was a time in my life when I weighed exactly what I weigh now but I would imagine it was a short lived span of time. And I know that it happened well before high school. AND the other medical problems in my life seem to have smoothed out a bit.
So anyhow, it's been little twinges. A twinge here. A twinge there.


It's been enough to make me think "hmmm... perhaps my libido is still there and just needs to wake up."


Last weekend I told you about our OTK episode in the hotel room, yes? Well this most recent weekend brought back old memories. I was up early on Saturday morning and suddenly remembered the days in the past when I'd slip back into bed on a Saturday morning a
nd wake Adam in his most favorite way. I figured it was worth a shot so I stripped down and headed his way.

He slipped his arm around me and said "Where's your clothes, Ethel?"


Okay my name's not really Ethel. Those of you who are older like us might get it. Those of you who don't get it, don't worry about it.
Anyhow, one thing led to another and the crop got a work out just like it used to.

Ahhhhhh..... my friend the crop. He's back.

It was fantastic. Stingy, but fantastic.

Someone recently asked if it hurts worse without the padding of all that extra weight. And you know, I don't know. It hurts for sure and psychologically I could easily claim that yes, it's more painful but truly, I don't know.


Anyhow, then Sunday.... ah, yes. Yesterday. I was still pretty impressed with our return to normalcy from a week ago and then again on Saturday. I wasn't expecting much for Sunday however about 5:00 Adam said "Later you're going to go upstairs and pick three of your favorites and then I'm going to come up and spank you with them."

Okay ladies, spankees, correct me if I'm wrong, but is a statement like that not enough to send your mind reeling right then and there?


I just looked at him and asked, "When?"


Of course I was hoping for a NOW but instead got a 7:00.


Sigh.

Okay.

I'll wait. I knew the anticipation would do me good anyhow.


About 6:15 we were talking about what we wanted for supper. Then Adam said, "Do you want to eat now or do our thing now?"


Duh.

What do you think I said?

I played the rational card and said "Well, I'm not real hungry now but I will be after we are done."


With that he sent me upstairs.

Oh, wait.

Back up the truck.


After telling me I could only pick three he went back on his word and told me that I could just pick two and that he'd pick the third one. I suggested I pick three and he pick the 4th but for whatever reason he wasn't hearing of it so as I went up the stairs we bantered back and forth about how many.

Two.


I only got to pick two.

And boy was that hard!!! I couldn't decide on the crop. If you've read here from the start then you know it's my all time favorite, BUT we just used it the day before and we have so many neglected toys!!!!


It took me forever to decide. Geeze. That was tough!!! I kept yelling down to him and whining about the situation. He just laughed. He laughed at me!!! And each time he'd shout "TWO!"


Sigh.


Finally I made my choices.


"Okay, I'm ready now."

"I'll be up in a little bit."


A little bit? What's THAT supposed to mean? What's wrong with NOW?

Do you have any idea how hot I was getting by this time? I did the only thing I could do. I got out the Hitachi and entertained myself while I waited. When he finally joined me, it was fantabulous!!!

I think my butt's getting back in shape finally.


So let's make a guessing game of this.... I'm going to show you a picture of seven of our implements. Wanna guess which two I ended up picking? And which one did Adam pick?

From left to right we have a lovely feather (okay, I threw that in just for fun), a flogger, the crop, a furry paddle, the tiger maple spatula that Adam calls the West Virginian, one of our two lovely brushes, and a slapper. Tough choice, huh?




Whoever gets it right gets to pick the next three I get spanked with. How's that for a prize?
And PK? You are disqualified cuz you already know. Doesn't always pay to be a detail whore, does it?

Sidenote: Have you all met Joe and Lori yet? Check out their blog. Leave a comment! They'd love to hear from you!

14 comments:

  1. OK I'll bite, though I truly have NO CLUE!

    You picked the slapper and the furry paddle... he picked the West Virginian. All three are wrong, I'll bet but thanks for the thrill of playing along and thanks even more for just enough of the story to make me drool a bit!

    Hugs,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked the padded paddle and the hair brush and Adam added the slapper. All wild guesses since PK won't tell (she's hardly been awake since getting back from her overnight bus ride).

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's see if I'm a smartie or not. You picked the flogger and the maple wood spatula and he picked the fur paddle. No matter what, sounds like you had a spanking good time. Gunna make it 3 days in a row?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am probably soooo wrong but here goes - Eva picked the West Virginian and the slapper and Adam picked the flogger.

    Geez, Eva, you are having way too much fun. I am ever so jealous. hehehe

    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eva, what a wonderful post, I've been waiting for this, so glad that your libido is home, glad to see you figuratively killed the fatted calf.
    Hopefully we will get to read more of your adventures in spanko land.
    I think you chose the flogger and the hairbrush and Adam chose the slapper.
    And you are one happy Ethel Merman, a favourite of mine?
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So....no one thinks you picked the backscratcher...HA! Wonder why?

    I have no guess. They are all making me drool!

    But boy how happy I am to see this post!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, here goes, you picked the flogger and the paddle, and Nick picked the riding crop. Probably wrong, but fun to guess. All look good to me!!

    C

    ReplyDelete
  8. a total guess...you picked the crop and the slapper and Adam chose the West Virginian...thanks for sharing your story...did I mention I am living vicariously through all of you and your stories. :-) Best wishes! I am so happy you have rediscovered your libido.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, goody, a game! I'll say that you picked the slapper and the flogger, and Adam picked the hairbrush!
    I'm happy you reawakened your libido!

    Huggs,
    Reesa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, I think you picked the furry paddle and the crop. I think Adam picked the West Virginian (that looks a little mean). Whatever was picked, you are having a good time! Welcome home to your libido!

    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  11. You picked the crop and the flogger and Adam picked the West Virginian. Welcome back to the land of the spankers. There will be no way to stop Adam now. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Eva,

    That was a great adventure and a great story! Thanks for sharing it with us.

    I have no idea, but I'll guess that you picked the crop and the paddle and he picked the West Virginian.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Eva -

    glad you're having fun! I'm guessing you ultimately picked the slapper and the West Virginian (but you picked up the crop and whispered to it that you'd see it again soon). Adam saw that you chose kind of light implements and went to town on you with the hairbrush. Love to hear the end of the story!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eva, I reckon on the flogger and the hairbrush. Adam picked the slapper.

    This is fun and yeah I am jealous too. But not for long! *wink*

    So pleased your bottom is not only getting the attention but enjoying it too.

    Hugs
    Mina

    ReplyDelete