It's okay. As long as it's going in the right direction or NO direction at all, I'm okay.
So have you been reading Lori and Joe over at Switching Gears?
It's all Lori's fault.
Seems they have this thing with butt rubs and aloe lotion. I hadn't really noticed but Adam sure did. He even mentioned something about how we should get some.
That was a few days ago.
Fast forward to today.
We're in Wal*mart's checkout line debating if we would have enough cash on us to pay for the purchases or if we'd have to put it on a credit card when all of a sudden Adam's doing one of those ear to ear grins.
"What?"
He points.
"What?"
He points again.
"Yeah?"
He picks up a lonely bottle of Jergen's Aloe lotion that someone must have decided they did not want so they left it with the candy and beef jerky. "Isn't this...."
Joe and Lori.
Sheesh.
Into the cart it went.
So Lori, next time I'm bottom's up, staring at the floor and being rubbed down with aloe lotion I'll think of you, okay?
Thanks....
Could have used it this morning when he took the backscratcher to my rear.
We're having a relaxing weekend. In fact, it's so relaxing that I want to finish this post, update the ticker and then I'm thinking NAP!!!
Have a GREAT weekend!!!
He he he. So glad we could help enhance the spanking experience. Actually it's aloe gel we use but we are out of it right now and he has been using lotion sometimes. The effect seems the same. So, I picked 3 implements for Adam to use on you. Let's get to it and use the lotion beforehand. You'll just love the belt with the lotion *snickering*
ReplyDeleteLove,
Lori
Well a half pound lost beats a half pound gained. I'd say you are going in the right direction!
ReplyDeleteHuggs
Theresa
I think my husband read Switching Gears too. He put some kind of gel on my rear-end the other day and then proceeded to spank away with the paddle. Ouch, it does sting!
ReplyDelete-Jess
Uh Oh! I think you're in trouble eva! And what is this no details about the back scratcher? Hmmmm.. I think we're being held hostage!
ReplyDeleteCarye
Eva, Adam is learning, good for him. If I wanted to see Mel do the ouchie dance she would get spanked in the shower.
ReplyDeleteWell done on the weight loss only one stone to go.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul
Your still shrinking thats the good thing.You may have created a spanking monster in Adam hehehe.
ReplyDelete*hugs and grins
Eva, you are doing great! A loss is a loss is a loss!
ReplyDeleteI've been visiting Lori and Joe's. Isn't she cute? Having Joe's 2 cents is great as well.
Finally, I don't give a damn what they say about Wallyworld. There is something for everyone there and one can sure have a lot of fun shopping there. Got me a pink Barbie paddle for 99 cents a while back! hehehehehe
Actually Eva, you seem to have loads of fun at Wallyworld everytime you go or at least every time you post!
Have a great day.
Debbie :)
I responded to this yesterday, but apparently cyberspace was hungry and ate it!
ReplyDeleteHalf a pound down is great! I'd suspect that the closer you get to your goal weight the slower it will be to come off?
~ Terri
Hey..a half a pound is better then not losing at all. Wallyworld is a spanker's paradise. A little imagination can go along way. David likes that shower/wet ..lotion ..baby oil thing as well. Definitely makes it hurt more!!!
ReplyDeleteI am OUTRAGED that someone would leave something out of place at Wal-mart! As an ex-wal-mart associate I can tell you that it is annoying that someone would leave something laying around in the wrong place for an associate to pick up and put away....
ReplyDeleteUh, what was this post about again?
Oh, yea, I thought I saw something in there about the BS and frankly I can't understand why you haven't hidden it somewhere, like the laundry hamper....not that I hide mine there, but it's just a suggestion.
Finally, shame on Joe and Lori for putting such evil thoughts into Adams head! I always knew that NOTHING good could come from blogging.
Speaking of that, I really need to blog!
bye,
HUGS!
grace
Eva,
ReplyDeleteBlogger lost my comment so, dang it, I have to remember what I said!
I know I said I was in awe of your weight loss. Quite an accomplishment there. Then I said something really witty--nah, I don't know how to be witty *grin*
Anyway, I think if you keep doing what you know is the right thing, the weight will take care of itself.
When I worked at Wal-mart, I never had silly fantasies about spanking---ONLY EVERY DAY!
Love ya,
Nancy
Okay, I'm just glad D does not read blogs! Hope you had a great weekend, Eva!
ReplyDeleteHuggs,
Reesa