We had a blast and I have to tell you... there is NO ONE on this planet like my twin and her family. They are a comfortable fit and we so enjoy being with them.
The ride there with the pup went by fast. He was perfect for us which only makes us love him more. Okay, so he got a bit ornery at PK's house... and a bit destructive. Let's see... he peed on the floor but just once and it was because he got excited when PK got home from work the day we arrived. And then he chewed up a chapstick and a pen. Other than that, he behaved himself quite nicely for a little guy.
We had a ball seeing the sites on Saturday. Nick is one terrific tour guide!!! Among other things, we got to trek up a pretty good size mountain and the view from the top absolutely took my breath away!!
I dunno. I think everyone should have friends who fit like this. Comfortable. Comforting. There's really no words to describe it or THEM.
PK~ I love you twin! It amazes me that our paths crossed as they did, how they did, when they did!! You and your family mean the world to us! Thank you for an awesome weekend!!
Friendship like you guys have that all 4 of you get along and enjoy each other so much are once in a lifetime. Hold on tight, don't let anything get in the way and it will blossom forever. We have a set of friends that are our twins too. We have known them for about 16 years now and our friendship has grown and grown over the years. it is a long distance one too -- IL to WV! Makes no difference with friends like these!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
yr little sis!
Yeah, you guys have something special..but then again you already know that !..
ReplyDeleteEva, it sounds like you had a wonderful time with your twin. The friendship you have is beautiful and inspirational. Hugs too you.
ReplyDeleteDove
Eva, terrific that you had such a good week end visit.
ReplyDeleteIt's wonderful the way that you found each other, may your friendship long continue, you are an inspiration to us.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
I'm so happy for you guys! It's so great that you get along so well.
ReplyDeleteFrankly, I'm jealous!!!!!
HUGS!
grace
Carye~ In all honesty, I was not looking for a long distance freindship... or ANY friendship at all for that matter. It just happened and honestly, I think those have to be the best kind!
ReplyDeletemthc~ Yep we know it but it sure is nice to hear it now and then.
Dove~ It's the best!!!
Paul~ We're hopeful that it continues for a long, long time too. It's nice to have friends who know all your secrets and love you anyhow.
Grace~ So if you're jealous does that mean you'll join us next time?? Hmmmm...now there's a definitely FUN thought!!!
Hugs~
Eva
I have to agree that the weekend was just wonderful! We love you guys and the pup. (That doesn't count the cats, the cats were not wild about him). But the rest of us just want you to come back!
ReplyDeleteWhen I typed 'spanking' into my computer I never in my life expected to find a best friend that lived many hundred miles away! But it wasn't just luck - it was a blessing!
Love you twin
Blessings galore... hopefully someday fairly soon, my newfound sis and bro-in-law and I can get together just like you guys have done. You two really ARE an inspiration... and great role models!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tiggs
I'll definitely be there next time, if not in person, in spirit!
ReplyDelete(You know I will always haunt you and PK right???)
HUGS!
grace