I was thinking earlier this evening....I've finally got my life back!!! It's amazing what losing 90 pounds can do for the energy level. See? Here's the track I've been walking on again!
And check this out.... Tonight, while roaming in Walmart, I saw the following.... and thought "yeah, right.... SURE it's ouchless."
What's my point? Really, I have none other than to brag a bit about having energy... to walk the track... to roam around walmart and notice stupid things...
So honest... there's no point to this post at all so why don't you leave a comment about those brushes up there. You don't believe it either, do you? I think this is a mighty fine example of false advertising.
We have one of those brushes and they are anything but ouchless!
ReplyDeleteHmmmm... track looks cool! Glad you're on it!!! So nice to have you on it! Brushes... nope would definitely say they're are NOT ouchless.... Maybe we should write the company and have them add... ouchless unless used on the posterior! :-) Maybe I need to wander walmart with PS more!
ReplyDeleteCarye
If you'd framed the shot of the track so there was only one line showing, it would have looked just like a ...
ReplyDeleteOuchless hairbrushes? Who's the big, old doofus that came up with that one?
*Hugs*
C.C
Wow! 90 pounds... you go girl!!!
Love it, love it. The energy and the ability to walk around an see the humor all around you. I just showed this last picture to Nick and he laughed and said "Then why buy them?"
ReplyDeleteLove you twin
Eva, that's terrific, 90 lbs that's the equivalent of a small person.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it great to feel so good.
I've yet to see a hairbrush that was ouchless when properly applied.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
You need to see Mthc's cheeks after that hairbrush.
ReplyDeleteKeep on doing it Eva! at 100 lbs we need to have a party in your honor!
*hugs and grins*
How wonderful that you are feeling good and healthy. Keep on truckin'!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it funny how we walk through life with a different eye...I am sure many people don't give "ouchless" a 2nd thought! :)
Dear Eva, 90lbs is awesome and I can just imagine all the energy you would have now.
ReplyDeleteHehe definitely false advertising with the ouchless brush, perhaps someone should try it on their advertising department.
Hugs
Dove
How DARE they put such false advertising on a weapon like a hairbrush! There must be somewhere we can write and protest!!
ReplyDeleteHoney I am proud of you and happy for you. I believe your life is just getting started!!
Love,
Cassie
Mthc~ So which is worse? That kind or wooden??
ReplyDeleteCarye~ Walmart is an awesome place!! I think it was Cassie who wrote a post about all the spanking implements in walmart.
C.C~ Looks like a what???
Twin~ That's what I thought. Why buy them? Calling them ouchless is just as good as saying "this product doesn't work!!"
Paul~ I had a student today who asked how much I'd lost. When I saie 90 pounds she said that's what her best friend weighs. It just seems so weird that I lost the equivalent to a person.... even a small one.
David~ Did someone say party? Good idea!!!
Sara~ We do indeed see with a different eye. Just two weeks ago when Adam and I were with PK we were in a store. PK stood before an obvious spanking tool... a spatula or something.... and had a downright fit about how those things are kept out in stores where anyone can see them. Hehehehe.
Dove~ Good idea!! Let's storm the place, find the advertising dept. and give them a taste of it. LOL As for energy, last Sunday Adam asked what I had planned for the afternoon after we got home from church..... I think he expected me to give him my old answer of wanting to take a nap. Instead I told him that I wanted to go to the gym, walk, swim and maybe relax in the hot tub a bit..... then I wanted to go for a ride to look at leaves and then I reminded him we have pumpkins to carve. The poor man is having trouble keeping up. He pulled rank on me ... we skipped the gym and took the pup to a state park where we could walk and look at leaves. The pumpkins will get carved this weekend.
Hugs to all~
Eva
Cassie~ I agree. A formal protest is definitely in order!!! And thanks, it maikes me feel good to have made you proud!!
ReplyDeleteHugs~
Eva