Saturday, October 20, 2007

Another Stolen Meme

Yup. I stole it right from Cassie's Space and she stole it from Theresa....

Oh, and the ticker tumbled a bit... it was at 209. And I've been stuck at 206.5 since Monday. I'm ready to drop below 200 any day now!!



1.Do you like cheese? Yup. Most kinds but I am limited to the low fat stuff since surgery.

2. Have you ever done heroin? No.

3. Do you own a bike? No

4. What are you doing tonight? Went to dinner with Adam.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? I used to but the past few years I've had so many appointments that it feels abnormal to have a week without one.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? If they are cooked over an open fire and there's chopped onions to put on them, they are fantastic. Of course though it will be a while yet before I can have one again.

7. What's your favorite Christmas song? I like the Manheim Steamroller Christmas music.


8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee but of course I have restrictions there also. Decaf.

9. Can you do push ups? I'm with Cassie ~ Why on earth would I want to do a push up?

10. Is your bathroom clean? Usually but at the moment it's a bit sloppy. Time has been a serious issue this week!

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? The wedding band I just recently was able to slide back onto my finger where it belongs.

12. Do you have friends? What kind of question is that? If you're reading this, you are counted amongst them!

13. Do you miss someone? Not really. In this day and age of cell phones and email it's easy to stay in touch.

14. Middle name? Lynn

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.

  • Memes are a lazy way to blog
  • I want some ice cream... just a little scoop... no sugar added vanilla with some sugar free strawberry sundae topping stirred in.
  • I wish it was a week ago today and I was with PK again.
16. Name the last 3 things you bought.
  • Items for a gift basket.
  • Some DVD's.
  • Groceries.
17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.
  • Decaf coffee
  • crystal lite
  • water
(I'm still mourning the loss of my diet pepsi)

18. Current worry? Who? Me? Worry?

19. Current hate? Disrespect from students.

20. Favorite place to be? Home.

21. How did you ring in the New Year? With the kids and a few close friends.

22. Where would you like to go? Back to PK's house.

23. Are you hungry? No.

24. What/who made you laugh last? Adam of course!

25. Do you own slippers? Yes, they are pink.

26. What shirt are you wearing? It's a T-shirt representing my school's football team.

27. Do you burn or tan? Tan.

28. Favorite color? Don't have one.

29. Would you be a pirate? Aren't they thieves? No thanks.

30. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't. My singing could damage the pup's eardrums.

31. What did you have for lunch? Half of a tortilla with low fat turkey in it and 3 oz. of chicken chilli.

32. Name someone who has changed your life. Adam and my kids.


33. What's in your pocket right now? My cell phone and a ziploc baggie for when I walk the pup. (He didn't go this last walk so I still have the bag).

34. Best bed sheets as a child? Gosh, I don't remember.

35. Worst injury you've ever had? A broken arm that had to be in traction every night for a couple months. It was a nasty break right below the shoulder and the bones overlapped and had to be pulled apart by traction.

36. How many TVs do you have in your house? Four.

37. Who is your loudest friend? Mary.

38. Who is your most silent friend? Joanne.

39. Do you wish on shooting stars? I probably should but I don't.

40. What is your favorite movie? Oh geeze.. just one? I'm not much of a movie person but the ones I love, I REALLY love.... let's see... Ghost, A Beautiful Mind, Mrs. Winterbourn, Sister Act I and II, Anything with Julia Roberts....

41. What is your favorite candy? CHOCOLATE!!!!

42. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? Let's see what I can remember... If... You know.. if a picture paints a thousand words.... Misty... You light up my life... The Rose... there were more but I can't remember.

43. What song do you want played at your funeral? I Hope You Dance.

44. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Sleeping.

45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Let's just get up and get this day over with.

4 comments:

  1. Eva, congratulations on 2½ lb loss, your ticker looks great.
    Thanks for the meme, learning more about you is good.
    Keep up the good work, you are nearly there.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, Eva, we all love watching that ticker drop nearly as much as you do... and breaking that 200 mark will be such a terrific accomplishment. But not any more so than every ounce you've lost already.

    Loved the meme... you made my sleepy self giggle quietly (the little guy is playing guitar and demands quiet so we can hear every note, lol).

    Big hugs,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only think of three TV's where are you hiding #4?

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Paul!!

    Tiggr~ How's the guitar playing going?

    Twin~ #4 is on a shelf on the back porch. There was a time when we kept it cleared off and the kids would play nintendo out there.

    ReplyDelete