Saturday, October 20, 2007

Tonight?

I've been thinking.

I don't think it's all me.

For a while I've thought it was my weight, the surgery, and all that goes with both.

Call me PK if you want. I joined the gym. Actually WE REjoined the gym. We had a membership for quite sometime but when the weight got to be too much and was causing more pain than I could handle, we canceled it. Now that I'm pain free and losing weight, it's nice to go back there. Anyhow, as I walked there this morning I thought about last night. Adam had been making threats and promises but when we went to bed.... nothing. Actually he mentioned it and I said "how about tomorrow?"

He seemed relieved.

We had to go out of town this afternoon. The drive gave us a chance to discuss it. We both want back what we once had. It's just not happening. Again, he's made threats and promises for tonight after the game. We'll see but I'm not holding my breath.

And PK?? She's such a good friend to have around.... read this email I got from her today....

And just one more thing from your own personal Ann Landers. Meet the guy half way. I mean you were not exactly in the mood to leap out of bed this morning and go for a cold walk. But you did it because the pup wanted and needed you to. And because you love the dog you probably did it only slightly grumbling. I am guessing that you love Adam as much or more than the pup. And I can tell you making love in a nice warm bed with a nice hot bottom is better than a cold walk and anticipating scooping poop! Now Adam should not get less from you just because he is enough of a gentleman not to pee on the carpet if you say no!

Gee aren't you glad you have me around for such sound advice??

Isn't she great? I'm so glad to have her around because she makes more sense than anyone I've ever known.

So anyhow... the bottom line is that life's just been nuts ever since we got the pup. He seems to be like having a small child in the house. As much as we love him, he does cramp our style somewhat. So anyhow... tonight had better be the night. If it's not, it's not my fault.



9 comments:

  1. Cool!! You can walk to the gym? or did you drive then walk in? Yep I'm with PK! You'll get there. just got to start somewhere. :-) I know you'll get there because you both loved it when you were there and want it back.

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva, wish that it goes well for you tonight, PK makes a lot of sense.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can remember the day we got our pup and now she is going on 14. She is a bed hog and is devoted to me. She is at my feet sleeping right now,

    You and Adam will play and the old times will come back.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eva,
    How did I do with those threats and promises? Hows that bottom? PK, thanks for the advice to Eva. and Eva, you, we still have it, maybe more later today. Love you very much!!! Thanks for a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoo, HOO! Eva got a spankin', Eva got a spankin'.

    Gee, you sure have a nice friend!

    Oh, and nice update Adam!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you guys are back!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carye~ The gym is way out on the other end of town so we drive there. If we walked there we wouldn't need it once we got there. LOL

    Paul~ It went VERY well.

    David~ I do believe we got a taste of the "old times" last night!!

    Adam~ I'm blushing!!

    Grace~ Never ever have I or would I do a happy dance when YOU get spanked!!!! Who's side are you on? Oh wait, I guess that would be mine and I'm happy dancin' with you!!!

    Theresa~ Even if only for a night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good on you for rejoining the gym and PK is awesome, I love the email she sent you.

    Hugs
    Dove

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eva, I'm so glad things are 'heating up' for you again :-D

    Our dogs play a large part in our lives, too. We went without spanking for 2 years after we adopted a 10 year old rescue. Luckily, we are back to 'normal' now and wouldn't let that happen again. Well, okay, we do have 2 dogs sharing our bed now, but they also have crates for our private times.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete