Eva, you are doing so well, all your friends are so proud of you. I'll bet that Adam is beaming. Thank you for you lovely greeting, we strengthen, sustain and support each other which is as it should be. Love you too. Warm hugs, but gently, Paul.
Eva - Love this gift to Paul, and you are one of my strongest inspirations, as is he!
Paul - What more can I say that I haven't already shared? If I say much more, even I might start to blush... but you know how important you are to me and how very much I adore you!
Eva, you are doing so well, all your friends are so proud of you.
ReplyDeleteI'll bet that Adam is beaming.
Thank you for you lovely greeting, we strengthen, sustain and support each other which is as it should be.
Love you too.
Warm hugs, but gently,
Paul.
Eva - Love this gift to Paul, and you are one of my strongest inspirations, as is he!
ReplyDeletePaul - What more can I say that I haven't already shared? If I say much more, even I might start to blush... but you know how important you are to me and how very much I adore you!
Happy days all around,
Tiggs
Lovely Birthday wishes Eva!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Paul! *smiles*
Hey there Tiggs!!!
Eva, that was very nice of you. By the way, you're doing great.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Paul and many many more.
Debbie :)
Many happy returns, Paul.
ReplyDeleteEva, you are doing great! The surgery can't have been an easy thing to go through. Like Paul said, we are all here for each other.
Spanko is the new vanilla!
Hugs!
Dear Paul, wishing you a Happy Birthday and a big thanks for all you do. Above comment removed due to a typo *blushes*.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Dove
Paul~ I hope your birthday was awesome!!
ReplyDeleteTiggr~ Nice to see you again.
Greenwoman~ Thanks!!
Debbie~ Hi! And thanks!! I feel great too!!
Hermione~ Thanks! And you're right, it wasn't easy. Still isn't but I would do it again in a heartbeat just to feel this good!
Dove~ Typos are no biggie... not around here any how!!
Hugs~
Eva